Is there a 110 type film n where to buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staphylococcus

Apr 28, 2004
I found an Agfamatic camera and its says it uses a 110 type film. I've never heard of this film. Anybody know where I can find such a film?

Thanks

I found an Agfamatic camera and its says it uses a 110 type film. I've never heard of this film. Anybody know where I can find such a film?

Thanks

Last seen was @JB , don't think there is any here.:)

Sorry I am unable to help, but I dun think they still have that in Singapore. 110 film are in CASSETTES form (if I dun remember wrongly), film advance from one end of the CASSETTES to another, all these while remaining in it.

The last time I used it was >25 yers ago, with a Kodak Pocket Instamatic 60.

Thanks you very much for this thread, it brings back fond memories.

Good luck with your search.

dan

Buying is one thing, processing is another.

Buying is one thing, processing is another.

:thumbsup: Good point! Next question will be where to process? :bsmilie:

As these camera seems like beyond my generation, maybe some of you who might have used them before can comment on the quality or any particular trait of the film.

Any info is much appreciated.

had a kodak something, it's hidden in the storage somewhere, which uses 110 film.
this was a couple of yrs ago, in germany. had some fun with it, remembered that loading was quite easy, since it's cartridge based. in europe some shops still have old stocks of 110 film surprisingly. quality is cool, very much lomo like. image some were blurry, some over, some ok... well think lomo ah. ok buying the film was easy, but developing was a bitch. had to send it to someone in london to do it...

back home, i dun think in sg anyone still does it? ruby? else maybe u can try sourcing in malaysia, i did heard of some people still doing it.

I still have some 110 film in my fridge if you want, but you should ask labs if they'll take them for processing first.

Status
Not open for further replies.