Is the yr end photoshoot of fireworks still on??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just called them. They said the countdown is still on @ Marina Bay.....:rbounce:

Anyone knows which part of Marina and Sentosa are they having the fireworks?

Originally posted by SMM
Just called them. They said the countdown is still on @ Marina Bay.....:rbounce:

Hi SMM, juz curious to know, who's organizing the event/who did u call? Me & friends planning to go down Marina for fireworks. i hope to confirm it, dun wait we stupid,stupid wait at Marina, ppl all cheering/awe-ing at nice fireworks at Sentosa.....:(
Thks in advance;)

Wilkoh,

Information requested as follows:

Festival of Fireworks Pte Ltd at 67417855. ;)

Do let me know if they have any change of plan. me planning to go to that big piece of reclaimed land along ECP...... :rbounce:

But then what are the timing like...??

Originally posted by ckiang
3 minutes of fireworks at Marina Bay.
5 minutes at Sentosa

Regards
CK

Originally posted by SMM
Wilkoh,

Do let me know if they have any change of plan. me planning to go to that big piece of reclaimed land along ECP...... :rbounce:

Thks for the info SMM:angel: Will check wif them later;)

just called FOF
vague info: :phone:
merlion park
11pm - 12:30am :dunno:
looks like have 2 camp at the flyer over n try not to doze off n miss out the 3min fireworks window

duh, wouldn't the fireworks be at 12 midnight?

if they only had 3 or 5 mins, I don't think they will fire off anytime other than 12 right?

:dunno:

Originally posted by SMM
Wilkoh,

Change of plan, will probably go to Labrador Park/Keppel Harbour (opposite Sentosa) :dent:

Stay at home count batteries, that's the best way for me to step into New Year.... :rolleyes:

Originally posted by togu
Stay at home count batteries, that's the best way for me to step into New Year.... :rolleyes:

one suggestion, you can create your own firework at home. Throw the batteries into a fire........boom....:dent:

Originally posted by SMM

one suggestion, you can create your own firework at home. Throw the batteries into a fire........boom....:dent:

:bsmilie:

Then I'll have no batteries left to count... :(

Originally posted by SMM
Wilkoh,

Are they responsible for all firework activities in singapore?

Status
Not open for further replies.