Is the Tamron Service Center only accessible by car?

Learnphotography

Apr 18, 2009
Singapore
I got myself a 17-50 f2.8 and so far i haven't professional tested front/back focus. but it would be good to know how to get there by public transport?

I got myself a 17-50 f2.8 and so far i haven't professional tested front/back focus. but it would be good to know how to get there by public transport?

no idea. but i'm also gonna go service. last time i went there was by lorry. its an industry area actually around changi?:think: i seem to remember it was beside the prison.
perhaps u let me know when u wanna repair so i can also drop by with u.

It takes about 10 minutes to walk in. Problem is, you'll be exposed to the weather all the while.

Yeah... can take a bus from Tampiness if I remember correctly... it is quite near the japanese school. Take note their lunch hour is from 12 pm to 2 pm...

And yah... it is quite a long walking distance. Anyway... I took a cab from my workplace to the service center... lazy to walk... wahaha!

Its bus 37. about 400-500m walk i see from google map. really a bit far.

86701459.jpg

i also want to go lol. someone organize outing leh :p

Didn't knew the Tamron Service Center was so near my work place. The location should be within walking distance of a bus stop just before Mil-Com Aerospace Training Center.

Didn't knew the Tamron Service Center was so near my work place. The location should be within walking distance of a bus stop just before Mil-Com Aerospace Training Center.

Is it near the Pagani supercar show room ?? I think I know where is the place already. Walking distance from my home.