Is the price of bicycles reasonable at NTUC/Giant?

Status
Not open for further replies.

scramblur11

Dec 9, 2004
Sembawang
Hi ppl~!

Has anybody check out the bicyles that NTUC or Giant is selling? Are they reasonably priced?...I tinking of getting low end bike leh(less than $150 maybe)...but the nearest ard sembawang is onli NTUC and Giant and this bicyle shop near sembawang shopping ctr....hopefully some of you can let me know....thanks~!!! :)

NTUC/GIANT sells at fixed price...ur neighbourhoond bike shop can bargain, also offers cheap/free servicing if required.

scramblur11 said:
Hi ppl~!

Has anybody check out the bicyles that NTUC or Giant is selling? Are they reasonably priced?...I tinking of getting low end bike leh(less than $150 maybe)...but the nearest ard sembawang is onli NTUC and Giant and this bicyle shop near sembawang shopping ctr....hopefully some of you can let me know....thanks~!!! :)

reno77 said:
Whatever you do dont buy the bikes from 7-11. The rims rust in 6 months, and the tires deflate in 1 week.

7-11 got sell bikes also? but usually low end bikes the rims and spokes is not anti rust type one rite?....thanks for the info..... :)

Drudkh said:

plinius said:
NTUC/GIANT sells at fixed price...ur neighbourhoond bike shop can bargain, also offers cheap/free servicing if required.

Thanks for the info~!!...tink maybe I try go down the bicyle shop at sembawang shopping ctr there see the pricing....hopefully can bargain.... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.