Is the new Fujifilm Frontier 570 available in Singapore yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

splashtech

Feb 16, 2005
Just wondering if our local FDI outlets have the new Frontier 570 yet? Anyone tried the 10R or 12R prints on the new paper?

Got the opportunity to view a sample brought back from Photokina 2004, the Supreme for Frontier is amazing with black and white, any CSers can point me to a outlet here?

Thanks

I think SooKee Color at Bukit Merah, inside the NTUC is using one. Didn't see many around. Its not the lastest machine from Fuji. Latest one I know is 375 if I've not mistaken. Konota owns one of those. According to the boss, it prints much faster and better controls for digital prints. Have tried printing S8R... color is good, but didn't do any comparsion with the old machines. Understand also it can now print 12 x 18, used to be only 10 x 15 I think. You can call Mr Quek @ 63334492 to check it out yourself.

KT installed the 570 last week.

LKSC said:
KT installed the 570 last week.

Any idea of their color profiling has changed?
If so, need to re-calibrate my monitor before I send in for development.

Any ideas if KT or Colorlab is ready to do 12x18 on the 570?

they are supposed to be ready......

if the paper is in and the boss has worked out the price of the prints...

cheers...

toomz said:
Any idea of their color profiling has changed?
If so, need to re-calibrate my monitor before I send in for development.

From what they had told me, the profile remain unchanged.

KT mentioned they are waiting for the 12 by 18 paper to arrive this month end. Wanted to print it when they changed last week.

Where can I get the color profile for the Frontier at Colorlab@Adelphi?

Thanks.

twisturn said:
Colorlab @ Adelphi installed one last week ... amazing processing & printing speed ...

Processing and Printing speed is one thing ..... how's the output?

Ya, blurblock is right. How the printout now compare with the previous machine? Any big diff in the color? So, I still can based on my previous setting on my monitor to calibrate with theirs?

Anyone has any ideas?

Thanks.

sumball said:
Ya, blurblock is right. How the printout now compare with the previous machine? Any big diff in the color? So, I still can based on my previous setting on my monitor to calibrate with theirs?

Anyone has any ideas?

Thanks.

Look better in my opinion. The white look whiter and not abit warm like last time..

Best is to drop by and take a look. :)

Still looking forward to print my 12 by 18 when the paper arrive.... :sweat:

Thanks ransoma22,

will be dropping by one day to get my photos print. many of them...

ransoma22 said:
Look better in my opinion. The white look whiter and not abit warm like last time..

Best is to drop by and take a look. :)

Still looking forward to print my 12 by 18 when the paper arrive.... :sweat:

ColourLab you talking about? Or KT?

Oh yeah thanks. I too find KT a bit yellowish/warm. Maybe I go down again and print some to see if it is better to my eyes :)

the KT colour toning depends on who does it for u,....u want a cooler cast to it....u can tell mich before she corrects..

cheers..

can any one please tell me where i can get reconditioned fuji frontier minilabs in sigapore/malaysia.

Status
Not open for further replies.