Is the "home" spider dangerous?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

icematrix

Have you all seen these " home " spiders b4..?

my dad claims they arent dangerous considerig the size.. but the look of em really scare.. me.

are "home" spiders like this one dangerous or poisonous and isit safe if u let them crawl on ur hand?

Spi.jpg

these small creatures i dont kill.. must try to make frenz with em coz they eat all my flies up. tried adopting a stupid frog.. it just sat there in the tank and died..

Originally posted by icematrix
... tried adopting a stupid frog.. it just sat there in the tank and died..

Er, you expect the frog to just eat the flies only? Must have died on hunger.:D

Originally posted by Goondu

Er, you expect the frog to just eat the flies only? Must have died on hunger.:D

i agree.. ;p

Originally posted by icematrix
Have you all seen these " home " spiders b4..?

my dad claims they arent dangerous considerig the size.. but the look of em really scare.. me.

are "home" spiders like this one dangerous or poisonous and isit safe if u let them crawl on ur hand?

these small creatures i dont kill.. must try to make frenz with em coz they eat all my flies up. tried adopting a stupid frog.. it just sat there in the tank and died..

juz dun try to touch it......to play safe..hehe

the frog dont like to eat mosquitoes..and flies..my house full of em.. last time,..

i was expecting it to eat the moskeetoes more...'

in the end mosquitoes started breeding in tha tank and the frog still didnt bother.. probably suked him dry,, :D

better off dead that guy..

one day goona hold the spider in my hand and let it crawl on my hand.. must face my fear.. :D heheh..

Originally posted by isomers007

juz dun try to touch it......to play safe..hehe

You must listen to the words of the spider woman. You won't go wrong.

Originally posted by Falcon

You must listen to the words of the spider woman. You won't go wrong.

:D ok no prob..

Haahaha... Its safe... it's small and doesn't bite... and its not poisonous considering the human body mass.... I use to play with them and use them to disturb girls when I was younger...

Originally posted by Flare
Haahaha... Its safe... it's small and doesn't bite... and its not poisonous considering the human body mass.... I use to play with them and use them to disturb girls when I was younger...

heheh kewl.. anywayz i found one spider wondering around and decided to catch it.. the damn thing keeps jumping around!!!

how to catch man!! got one time jump on my hand than jump back out again.. :p sian.. dont want to play with it already..

Use your hands, surround the sipider with you palms downwards... Let it jump onto your hand, then lift your hand up... Now you can walk the spider like you would walk hamsters, putting one hand before the other, letting it jump from one to the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.