Is the darren the darren here?


Status
Not open for further replies.

ctchng

New Member
Jun 10, 2002
93
0
0
48
CCK
Visit site
#1
Hi guys,

been awhile since I visited CS (too ashame to come here since I sold my G2 1 yr ago).

I've received a newsletter from the northwest community development (or something like that) recently and noticed that there's a photography technique sharing session by Darren Lau. I was just wondering is it our Darren?

I mean, there can't be alot of Darren Lau around who's interest is in photography.

Can't remember the date, time and venue of the session though.
 

Darren

ClubSNAP Admin
Staff member
Jan 16, 2002
8,583
23
38
Melbourne
#3
:embrass:

paiseh paiseh - yes, I did a talk over the weekend at Yew Tee CC.
 

Larry

Senior Member
Apr 25, 2002
5,499
0
0
44
singapore
www.larryloh.com
#4
Darren said:
:embrass:

paiseh paiseh - yes, I did a talk over the weekend at Yew Tee CC.
muahahaha.... Darren's personal publicist to the rescue.

click HERE for some not-very-well taken images of our Darren Lau hard at work enlightening the masses on the wonders of Digital Photography... :D
 

yamcake

Senior Member
Aug 11, 2003
987
0
16
31
#5
Larry said:
muahahaha.... Darren's personal publicist to the rescue.

click HERE for some not-very-well taken images of our Darren Lau hard at work enlightening the masses on the wonders of Digital Photography... :D
hahaha, nice one..

darren appeared abit off from what i thought (imagined).. haha
 

TME

Senior Member
Jan 19, 2002
6,580
0
0
41
Clementi
#6
Darren, did u put on some weight since the early days of CS when some pics of u and some CSers at Funan Mac's was posted........??? :D
 

Darren

ClubSNAP Admin
Staff member
Jan 16, 2002
8,583
23
38
Melbourne
#7
TME said:
Darren, did u put on some weight since the early days of CS when some pics of u and some CSers at Funan Mac's was posted........??? :D
Very likely, and probably had more hair too :bsmilie: :bsmilie:
 

TME

Senior Member
Jan 19, 2002
6,580
0
0
41
Clementi
#8
Darren said:
Very likely, and probably had more hair too :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: Must relax more lar...... dun work so hard..... :D
 

Status
Not open for further replies.