Is the ADS-100A 100L Dry Cabinet a good or decent dry cabinet? Please advise

RaydenOng

Dec 20, 2011
Hi everyone, need some advises on ADS-100A 100L Dry Cabinet.. Searched online for reviews but cannot seem to find. I am considering to get famous brand like Digi-Cam with warranty or this ADS-100A 100L Dry Cabinet.. Please advise thanks..

Any more advises??

I would think warranty and repair turnaround are important especially for larger dry cabinets but that wouldn't be of any issue if should it fails, one could get a replacement.

Digihub (not Digi-Cam) has a service center in Tagore Lane (off Upp Thomson). One can bring in the faulty dehumidifier unit (6 screws to take it out) to the service center and get the replacement on the spot.

just be careful cause there is no warranty buying from him.
i bought unit & power adapter was faulty from day 1 & humidity was only 56% cant get lower....
after trying for few days without opening door still same, knob adjust to max yet humidity still cant go lower.
inform him & even bring adapter down but he cant change & said he dont have spare to exchange. He even said he dont cover warranty.

cabinet is cheap but no warranty & received faulty adapter from a brand new set, felt cheated.
worst nightmare now if any problem with unit later as good as throwing away.

RaydenOng said:
Hi everyone, need some advises on ADS-100A 100L Dry Cabinet.. Searched online for reviews but cannot seem to find. I am considering to get famous brand like Digi-Cam with warranty or this ADS-100A 100L Dry Cabinet.. Please advise thanks..

Why dont u get akarui ? 6 yrs warranty by cathay photo

just be careful cause there is no warranty buying from him.
i bought unit & power adapter was faulty from day 1 & humidity was only 56% cant get lower....
after trying for few days without opening door still same, knob adjust to max yet humidity still cant go lower.
inform him & even bring adapter down but he cant change & said he dont have spare to exchange. He even said he dont cover warranty.

cabinet is cheap but no warranty & received faulty adapter from a brand new set, felt cheated.
worst nightmare now if any problem with unit later as good as throwing away.

The same person you bought for the 100L at $160? Thanks for the sharing the experience.. Attractive price to buy but seller must provide after sales service so that his reliability on the deal is there lead to more and more people would buy from him..

Why dont u get akarui ? 6 yrs warranty by cathay photo

I think i am getting Digi-Cabi from tk foto.. Spend abit more on quality dry cabinet and have a peace of mind with the warranty for years.. Thanks..!

Yar, i got the dry cab from him too.
The analog hygrometer that came with it is inaccurate.
i got a digital one and it reads between 40-50%. so i think it's fine for me.
working well and really appreciating the space, though my wallet is not. haha!