Is taking of Zinc essential in improving male's libido?

Status
Not open for further replies.

photobum

Deregistered
Apr 17, 2005
It all depends. Different body reacts differently. I used to take 100mg a day but I don't feel any difference.

Also too much can lead to zinc poisoning.

reachme2003

Oct 6, 2003
yeah. most of the forumers here would not experience the laxity of their sexual drives. anyway, thanks for the contribution. i am tempted to try and see what happens.

reachme2003

Oct 6, 2003
so, you have stopped. how long did you take them?

It all depends. Different body reacts differently. I used to take 100mg a day but I don't feel any difference.

Also too much can lead to zinc poisoning.

ricohflex

Feb 24, 2005
sing
zinc is required for proper healing of cuts/rashes on skin.
don't over consume.

jsbn

Jul 24, 2002
Planet Eropagnis
Might be stress at work. Take a holiday. U have ur annual leave right? :think:

A man's sexual performance doesn't improve simply with the intake of zinc. There's a host of many other factors, from smoking, falls & accidents (1 snap to ur spine, bye-bye libido), stress at work, mentality, mood, state of mind and even environment pollution, etc.

Might be stress at work. Take a holiday. U have ur annual leave right? :think:

A man's sexual performance doesn't improve simply with the intake of zinc. There's a host of many other factors, from smoking, falls & accidents (1 snap to ur spine, bye-bye libido), stress at work, mentality, mood, state of mind and even environment pollution, etc.
Also avoid taking part in flame wars and stay away from reading P&P critiques. Such activities will do great harm to your libido as they tend to creat stress. :)

reachme2003

Oct 6, 2003
watched a bbc programme recently. couples were treated to 4 different types of aphrodisiacs. of the 4, most couples experienced 'arousing sexual desire' after taking/applying one. the rest, no effect. want to know which one, pm me.

I took it for about a year. After my first child. My wife read about zinc somewhere in the magazine and she wanted me to take it as I always feel tired at the end of the day.

I tried Tongkat Ali also. It don't work for me.

Until today, I still have one child only.

ricohflex

Feb 24, 2005
sing
watched a bbc programme recently. couples were treated to 4 different types of aphrodisiacs. of the 4, most couples experienced 'arousing sexual desire' after taking/applying one. the rest, no effect. want to know which one, pm me.
oysters, lah.

hongsien

Mar 11, 2002
Hong Kong
Visit site
Anyone tried the China's Tiger Pills? They were supposed to made from male tigers' sexual organs.

Wondering how many male tigers in China are walking around without the organs. :)
You mean those pills were not the legacy of the past eunuchs? Dried and then grinded for sale?

HS

Silence Sky

Deregistered
Sep 5, 2006
What happens if someone prefers orange flavour?

No problem, now got alot favours. Got Strawberry, got tingeling sensation...a lot lah.

Wei...
Jeanie complain about you disturbing her pictures hah? :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Silence Sky

Deregistered
Sep 5, 2006
I think I have the answer liao!!!!

It is "Saliva" ;)

Do you know why it is saliva?

Dec 3, 2004
Bishan
Maybe try a different women will make a big difference :bsmilie:
I took it for about a year. After my first child. My wife read about zinc somewhere in the magazine and she wanted me to take it as I always feel tired at the end of the day.

I tried Tongkat Ali also. It don't work for me.

Until today, I still have one child only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom