Is she turning clockwise or anti-clockwise?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The diagram itself is drawn in such a way that it is turning in a neutral direction. Just look at the foot , it's neither turning CW or ACW, so our brain will sometimes perceive as CW and sometimes ACW.

i can't get it..i see it totally ACW all the time!! how 2 see CW?

I only see clockwise leh.. See the foot also turning clockwise...:think:

:bsmilie: clockwise first ... can see the anti-clockwise after awhile also

If you see this lady turning clockwise, you are using your right brain.
If you see it the other way, you are using your left brain.
Some people do see both ways, but most people see it only one way.
If you try to see it the other way and if you do see, your IQ is above 160 which is almost a genius. BOTH DIRECTIONS CAN BE SEEN.

p/s:not sure about the IQ part, dont quote me ... :bsmilie:

The sequence of images are the same (go check with a GIF editor if you dont believe me).

The perception of clockwise or anticlockwise depends solely on the individual viewing it.

When I first started, I could only see one direction. After some time, I can see it switching around. And now, with practice, I can make it go clockwise or change direction to anticlockwise and/or back by mere force of will. Try it - it just takes some patience and practice.

The sequence of images are the same (go check with a GIF editor if you dont believe me).

The perception of clockwise or anticlockwise depends solely on the individual viewing it.

When I first started, I could only see one direction. After some time, I can see it switching around. And now, with practice, I can make it go clockwise or change direction to anticlockwise and/or back by mere force of will. Try it - it just takes some patience and practice.

yes, use 'the force' u can make her turn any direction u want . :bsmilie:

this is rubbish...

try opening 2 windows at the same time and view it at the same time...

u will realised that they change directions after sometime...

i see both directions. at first look ACW, blink, then become CW, blink again, ACW... etc.

Maybe you should try to load the file in a GIF editor and see the sequence of frames and then see if it still changes direction as you have noted.

this is rubbish...

try opening 2 windows at the same time and view it at the same time...

u will realised that they change directions after sometime...

If you're talking about the Star Wars' Force, nope I don't have that.

I'm merely referring to a concentrated effort of the mind and practice that comes along with it.

It's similar to how those people can see a picture out of a bunch of random coloured dots, when I can't :p Different people's minds work differently.

yes, use 'the force' u can make her turn any direction u want . :bsmilie:

isn't it cool how she shifts from left to right leg as she spins.

wats GIF editor?? y not u try and let us know...

Status
Not open for further replies.