Is she turning clockwise or anti-clockwise?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny thing is, when I remove the piece of paper with 2 small holes I've made to see through... now I can see it chanegd directions every half turn. I guess once the brain knows it did turn CW before, it's easier. Now can sleep better, liow.
:bsmilie:

../azul123

it has to do with your perception of front and back ... the figure is actually flat, 2D, but is perceived as 3D, so try to switch front to back and back to front ;p

i feel that this is the most 'correct' answer.it is 2D, can every frame she can either look foward/backward etc.... once u can see that and link to the next frame..u can do it on demand. i disected it using Adobe Image Ready. It shoudl come with your CS2. or CS1.

Seems like most people here see it as CW... aren't we an artistic/left-brained bunch? :bsmilie:

Unless the author's definition of the direction of axis of rotation is opposite of what we think it is? To me, axis of rotation is pointing upwards; use right-hand-rule to determine CW or ACW.

i feel that this is the most 'correct' answer.it is 2D, can every frame she can either look foward/backward etc.... once u can see that and link to the next frame..u can do it on demand. i disected it using Adobe Image Ready. It shoudl come with your CS2. or CS1.

I already said if you look at the foot, it's quite obvious.

is she turning clockwise?

hmmm.......let me see..............

grt.gif

yeah, looks like it;)

This is funny.

I saw her first clockwise.

Then anticlockwise.

After a while, I could concentrate and make her change direction at wish.

At some point, by only looking at her lifted leg, I was making her doing the infinity shape by switching sense every half turn.

infinity-sign.gif

This is a cool and fun otical illusion but also a good concentration exercise.

If you cannot see it! too bad for u.

What's the trick for this ??? Can explain ?

I can only see rubber band.. :confused: At first tot its a rubber band that is twisted into a

figure 8, but concentrate harder... its just a rubber band viewed from its side...

As for the gal, no matter how hard I tries !!! I can only see her turn ACW and left leg jump

to right and back only ??!!??!?!?!!??!

Oh no... My IQ is restricted !!!!!!! :(

all i see are boobs!

am i doing it wrong?

Then the question can be asked: are the boobs spinning clockwise or counter-clockwise? ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.