Is she a John, or is he a Jane?

Canonised

Aug 27, 2003
Are you ok with "gender bending"? Do you feel comfortable with people who are not too direct with you on their gender? What are the possible motives for people who are not too truthful with their gender when they are surfing "friendly' sites, like CS? Do you think honesty is important here?

Would you feel betray if SION turns out to be a Jean, or if Jean turns out to be a SION? :dunno:

DO you think it's a Jane or a John? :think:

I was disappointed to found out from the exposer's thread that Sion is an uncle... i thought 'she' was our Mistress... LOL

by the way auntie Zaren is a male... LOL

i'm perfectly fine with it as long as the he-she-it doesn't disturb or harass me :bsmilie:

Almost became a panasonicised, a halfshe, halfhe monster :-(

assume everyone is a it. until u meet them face to face:)

I would love to be Jean. :bsmilie:

But Jean is Jean.

More than a few have seen her in person and have nice words to say about her.

:bsmilie:
Who's Jean? Is it this siao za bo?

gray2.jpg

Jean is not a who but a what. It's something men or women wear on their lower half of their body. Whahaha

You all have been to Patong, Phuket once too often iszit… :bsmilie:

hahaha:) when one fine day u see me squatting beside a punggol rock praying. u will know when u see me...

With wings on her back she fluttered around the gardens of Eden searching for a place to call home.

Most guys would usually be quite polite and generous to a "he to she" character in most forums. However when the truth is out, calm sea will be instantly becomes like a 15m tsunami hitting the shore!:rolleyes: Is this natural?