Is she a good ambassador?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's just part and parcel of publicity to market a person to the media.

maybe only can managed it with her mouth closed. :devil:

OMG..... not her again !! :thumbsd:

Can't the rest of S'pore just ignore her.... Would she next inform all of us on what position she like in bed to the embarrassment of her family ??;(

A few things come to mind.

1. With her past history, why should anyone believe anything she says.

2. Having a supposed virgin as a spokesperson for a condom company is like getting a teetotaller to be the spokesman for a beer company.

3. It doesn't matter - it's not like she's interesting. She's not pretty, not exactly talented, with her command of english it's a joke she's a spokesman for anything but let her earn some money anyway she can - there are probably very few companies willing to touch her with a bargepole and she has to earn some money somehow

Based on her good grasp on england, she might've pronounced Espire CD as Expired CD when giving out free samples to the public:bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

well, she has alot stories in her "private" sch;p

it is for a good cause. STD is on the rise, not just HIV but also Syphilis, Gonorrhea, genital Herpes etc in Singapore and among young people!

AsiaOne said:
Although she is inexperienced with the usage of a condom, she did her own research and tests to ensure the reliability of the product.

This is the best line in the news. :bsmilie:

I think she's the perfect spokesperson for Espire condoms.

Afterall, its all about promoting safe sex. And what would be safer than seeing her picture and instantly having a reverse erection.

who cares??? why talk abt her??

2. Having a supposed virgin as a spokesperson for a condom company is like getting a teetotaller to be the spokesman for a beer company.

So who is a more suitable spokesperson in your opinion? Edison Chen?

I saw the news on TV about Ris Low giving out the condoms.

This is the first time I'm seeing her, if this is the quality of the beauty pageant, Singapore beauty pageant can close shop.

As long as 90% of the population think she slept with the judges to win the beauty contest. It doesn't matter if she is a virgin.

Why is she always finding trouble?

Because courting controversies make one infamous. And since she's the type of person who loves attention, then it comes naturally for her to try to maximise the spotlight on her before it dims down...

She was a credit card thief. I wouldn't trust her with anything. And i sure as hell wouldn't trust what she's going to say about her condoms.

Status
Not open for further replies.