Is Recruit Express a good platform to look for job?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i got my current job after leaving singtel thru them. :)

50 + gst referral fee required to be payable to them once you accept the job offer.

i got my current job after leaving singtel thru them. :)

50 + gst referral fee required to be payable to them once you accept the job offer.

1) one time charges?
2) $50+gst is fixed rate for every one?
3) if not successful, does applicant have to pay them?

Last edited:
1) one time charges?
2) $50+gst is fixed rate for every one?
3) if not successful, does applicant have to pay them?

1 time charge. u only pay them upon accepting the job offer (meaning the employer had given you the job) not job interviews.

i see....so i need to physically go down to them?

yes they will ask you to go down to fill in your resume and sign a letter of agreement.

look for them only when you run out of options.

I second the above. There are plenty of recruit agencies that doesn't require the $50 fee. They are taking payments from both sides. Google for job agencies. Depends on what ur profession is. There are some generic ones.

Got this agent calling up, asking if I would be interested to take up an entry level job, a temp job somemore. Come on, I am not that desperate for a job such that I will have to downgrade myself to entry level temp job in my profession.

Seems like the agent more desperate to get the $50

Last edited:
Got this agent calling up, asking if I would be interested to take up an entry level job, a temp job somemore. Come on, I am not that desperate for a job such that I will have to downgrade myself to entry level temp job in my profession.

best thing is that they try to persuade you to go for this temp job...saying stuff like is good for your resume bah bah bah.
seriously having done too many temp jobs, i can bloody tell you it does not reflect well on the resume to some employers.

depends on wat position u looking at lah.

i got a 1k pay jump thru them which makes me say bye bye to singtel after working for them for 6 years. :) so this $50 referral fee is worth it.

It depends..
If you're looking for a part-time job, forget it. (I got tons of bad experiences)

If you're looking for a full-time job, then maybe you can give it a try. ;)

yes for FT jobs, its definitely worth trying.

MNCs usually look for established recruit agencies for recruitment and its a ticket to joining these MNCs.

So with a better pay package and benefits, what is this $50 to me? :lovegrin: Although i still dun like the idea of paying this $50 :bsmilie: but weighing the pros and cons, i can easily earn back this $50 in the new company. :)

This $50 gets me a $1k pay jump, 22 days annual leave in the new company what the heck! So i say its worth it. :)

yes for FT jobs, its definitely worth trying.

MNCs usually look for established recruit agencies for recruitment and its a ticket to joining these MNCs.

So with a better pay package and benefits, what is this $50 to me? :lovegrin: Although i still dun like the idea of paying this $50 :bsmilie: but weighing the pros and cons, i can easily earn back this $50 in the new company. :)

This $50 gets me a $1k pay jump, 22 days annual leave in the new company what the heck! So i say its worth it. :)

you got a good offer, not everyone is so lucky especially during this year...

Honestly, recruitment agency should not collect any money from jobseekers. The reason is they already earned between 30% to more than 100% (for head hunter) from the employer.

However, i would say if the charge is only after you secure a job, i guess it's reasonable as they usually have better clientele and some will prep you for the interview.

Honestly, recruitment agency should not collect any money from jobseekers. The reason is they already earned between 30% to more than 100% (for head hunter) from the employer.

However, i would say if the charge is only after you secure a job, i guess it's reasonable as they usually have better clientele and some will prep you for the interview.

Recruit express only charges you when u accept the job offer (as in secure the job). :)

u dun need to pay them if they arrange you for interviews.

Status
Not open for further replies.