Is Photography the ONLY (high-expenditure) past-time you have?

Is Photography the ONLY (high-expenditure) past-time you have?

Results are only viewable after voting.

kriegsketten

Apr 7, 2010
Southern Enclave
Notice that I've learnt to avoid using the word "serious", especially in KO-PAE-DIAM...

If not, state other past-times you have that needed $$ to fund...

Yes, ogling at xmms or cats are counted also (provided they charge your visa for it).

No worries, voters will not go on public.

Last edited:
hmm... this kind always remind me of jeanie... nobody can fight with her on high expenditure past times...

REally? Care to elaborate on that?

How come you so fast with the mouse har? I barely offload the thread! :bsmilie: You very trigger-happy one!

Drink Kopi.....

Everyday i must drink at least 2-3 cups.

Every week average around 18 cups.

Each kopi is around $1.
One year got 52 weeks....so $18 x 52 = $936

Sometime i treat my friends kopi or drink at starbuck or coffeebean.....so around $50/year.

Therefore annual expenses on kopi drink is around $100/year.

Have this hobby for 15 years.....so i had spent S$15,000 just for kopi drinking.....

faintz.....after i type all this, i think i should start drink only plain water.....:sweat::sweat:

Drink Kopi.....

Each kopi is around $1.

Sometime i treat my friends kopi or drink at starbuck or coffeebean.....so around $50/year.

Have this hobby for 15 years.....so i had spent S$15,000 just for kopi drinking.....

faintz.....after i type all this, i think i should start drink only plain water.....:sweat::sweat:

2-3 cups?? Regular kopitiam variety or those weak-starbuckie type? If regular kopi then wow, you must be bouncing off the walls! :bsmilie:

2-3 cups?? Regular kopitiam variety or those weak-starbuckie type? If regular kopi then wow, you must be bouncing off the walls! :bsmilie:

Really.....i drink those kopitam one, slowly cutting down due to health.....if i don't drink, i will have headache.....:embrass:

Luckily i don't smoke......that is far more expensive.....

3 Cs...guess what.

Cats - i feed strays and help my parents maintain one on scheduled vet visit(not cheap eh)

Car - weekend type but maintenance still quite high,wife still wants me to drive her

Cycle - my Italian sprinter(scooter), only 200cc but spares are nowhere that cheap

:)

i'm 4 mins away... not as fast as i used to... :bsmilie:

I think you better get the lube-oil...:bsmilie: Getting old already! Check got sqeaky sound or not, if got better bring it down to the family doc for overhaul servicing...

Last edited:
Drink Kopi.....

Each kopi is around $1.

seems you are a heavy kopi drinker mate. do you have a local flavour or you are try-anything-as-long-it's-kopi type?

can join you?

Decade away when i stop photography, i do cycle alot and spent hundreds and thousands to upgrade and zheng my bicycle.....now the bicycle become my clothes rack.....:embrass:

Really.....i drink those kopitam one, slowly cutting down due to health.....if i don't drink, i will have headache.....:embrass:

What if the price of cigarettes dropped bottom low today? :bsmilie:

seems you are a heavy kopi drinker mate. do you have a local flavour or you are try-anything-as-long-it's-kopi type?

can join you?

Can join, i'm those anything also can one.....last year when i'm more free, i always look see look see and drink kopi at Peninsula Shopping Centre.

Panadol cost only 30cts a pop..

Panadol cost only 30cts a pop..

Different one.....like addicted to caffeine.....got withdrawal syndrome.....this year cutting down to 1-2 cup a day after i check my BP.

Different one.....like addicted to caffeine.....got withdrawal syndrome.....this year cutting down to 1-2 cup a day after i check my BP.

Maybe dropping one tablet into the first cup might help? :bsmilie:

Hmmm

I may have voted too fast on "Yes".

Thought Photography was the most expensive hobby / habit I had till I saw this...

Drink Kopi.....

Each kopi is around $1.

Damn... didn't know kopi habit so expensive... Still drink 2-3 cups a day but only for 11yrs so slightly cheaper than Leong23 :cool: & used to be free from company pantry :lovegrin:

prefer kopitiam $0.80 or ya kun S$1.30. Starbucks once in a while too ex...