Is Photography the ONLY (high-expenditure) past-time you have?

Is Photography the ONLY (high-expenditure) past-time you have?

Results are only viewable after voting.

...i always eat a lot and spend about 40-50 everytime i makan... :(
How much do you eat man? :bigeyes:
If you are not eating in restaurants 40-50 bucks gets you enough food for a small family. The hawkers must look at you eating every day and daydream about their next BMW. :bsmilie:

Model aircraft collecting...I don't have much now but every plane bought is $40-$50 gone or even more. I have 20+ of them now.

LOL the Singaporean humor still gets me especially Leong23 kopi calculator.

"Enjoy the little things..." - Zombieland

Mine is my car:
- $100 per week on petrol ($5200 per year)
- $1000 per year on tyres
- $1500 per year on insurance
- $1500-$2000 per year on maintenance and upgrades

Almost $10,000 AUD a year which is easily my most expensive hobby especially if I run it on trackdays, which isn't close to what other motoring tuners are paying for more expensive cars.

Photography is probably my cheapest!

building on a family.

priceless

Photography is my highest spending past-time at the moment. Electronic gaming is next, but it's nothing compare to what i spend on photography :(

still young. must save more :(

Last edited:
Paying off a mortgage in today's housing market - the most enjoyable and cheap pastime. :p

comics. COMICS. too much Manga.. and novels. won't say how much... but it's pretty much alot..

Last edited:
typical male's pastime..
car
watches
photography
and now...
my little bundle of joy

Photography my only expensive hobby? Hah. Far from it man.

Let's see:

- Every two to three years must go down SLS to buy and upgrade PC casing, video card (i want the new GTX 580), hard disk, processor (Sandy Bridge!) and motherboard. One shot can spend up to $2k if no discipline is exercised.

- I also collect operating systems. So every new Windows release must go out buy more than one version of Windows. Currently have Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Ultimate and Windows 7 Ultimate. All retail versions. On top of that, I use Linux as my primary OS, so every 6 months must spend money buy DVDs to download the latest distro releases.

- Last but not least, I am a Nintendo fan who does not believe in piracy. Every time got new game come out which I like first thing i do is to buy. Currently saving up for Kingdom Hearts Re:CODED for the NIntendo DS.

Yep, with all this in mind, I'd say that photography is my least expensive hobby to date.

Watches, bags!