is Panasonic DMCFZ10 good?


Status
Not open for further replies.

dotti

New Member
Jun 21, 2004
294
0
0
39
strawberry field
anyone has any comments/review on this camera?

oh and hi! i'm new and this is my first post...am really interested in freezing images and keeping them...have browsed this forum yesterday and am really excited to learn more from the experts here! :sweatsm:
 

zaren

Moderator
Staff member
Oct 27, 2003
11,031
44
48
dotti said:
anyone has any comments/review on this camera?

oh and hi! i'm new and this is my first post...am really interested in freezing images and keeping them...have browsed this forum yesterday and am really excited to learn more from the experts here! :sweatsm:
the Pana FZ10 is very good... excellent lens and stabilised long zoom, good for freezing ur images and keeping them sharp. :)
 

dotti

New Member
Jun 21, 2004
294
0
0
39
strawberry field
xmen2003 said:
You might want to check out this thread

What do you want to use it for?
i only have a rangefinder and a nikon sq and i needed a reliable digital camera for my holiday to yunnan this july...so i guess its a good start to get the camera and learn the skills properly.. :sweatsm:
 

xmen2003

New Member
Mar 23, 2003
463
0
0
Singapore
Visit site
dotti said:
i only have a rangefinder and a nikon sq and i needed a reliable digital camera for my holiday to yunnan this july...so i guess its a good start to get the camera and learn the skills properly.. :sweatsm:
Then FZ10 is a great choice. But do note that it is bulkier that your SQ.
 

dotti

New Member
Jun 21, 2004
294
0
0
39
strawberry field
xmen2003 said:
Then FZ10 is a great choice. But do note that it is bulkier that your SQ.
yea bulky is good! i figure that the sq is too awkward to hold and thus its hard for me to get sharp pics! :dunno: well i dunno..might be just me... :embrass: anyways..
 

coldman

New Member
May 12, 2004
315
0
0
46
my house
dotti said:
anyone has any comments/review on this camera?

oh and hi! i'm new and this is my first post...am really interested in freezing images and keeping them...have browsed this forum yesterday and am really excited to learn more from the experts here! :sweatsm:
got my during the pc show(5 Jun 2004).
recently bought a external flash, to take car shows.
only to find that the hot shoe not working.
sent to panasonic for repair, almost one week, no reply yet.
:cry:
 

shutterfly

New Member
Sep 9, 2002
452
0
0
Visit site
coldman said:
got my during the pc show(5 Jun 2004).
recently bought a external flash, to take car shows.
only to find that the hot shoe not working.
sent to panasonic for repair, almost one week, no reply yet.
:cry:
Which external flash did you buy? Could it be flash problem?
 

saifulbahar

Senior Member
Feb 27, 2004
864
0
16
54
Singapore
www.pbase.com
Hi all,

Though I'm using Canon 300D, I've been eyeing this FZ10 for some time now and by reading the specs, I hope to get one soon for my travels cause at certain places, having DSLRs really gets other people eyeing on you and start asking lots of questions. The only setback I have again the current Canon 300D is that its only 4MB resolution but I don't think its that big a deal for now...
 

Status
Not open for further replies.