Is Olympus E-620 good?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ripoffhustler

Dec 2, 2009
I like to ask if the Olympus E620 DSLR good?
What are the pros and cons?

Yes, it's a good camera. Every camera has it's good points and things which could have been better.

Like the Sony and Pentax, Olympus has build in image stabiliser which can be very useful and the weight is light. Zuiko lenses are very good quality lenses for Olympus but these high quality lenses are not cheap, just like the premium line of lenses from the other camps as well. Olympus colors are very rich too.

As the sensor size on the Olympus is smaller than the rest of the cameras, most people would complain seeing noise in the pictures when using high ISO. If you are ok with that or if you don't really use high ISO it should be fine. Anyway there are softwares in the market to address that.

You may also want to try out the Sony and Pentax cameras as well. I know that the entry level cams from Sony has some guides build into the cam so it's easier for people who are new to DSLR to use and understand the effects. The fast auto focus on the live view is also a plus.

I would recommend that you try the different cameras in the shop to see if you're comfortable with the cam's user interface, button layout and menu. Do not be influenced by the sales person as they will generally recommend you something which yields them the highest profit or commission. Listen to your heart and chose the cam according to your liking. Remember you are the one using the cam and not anyone else.

google is ur best frenz..:cool:

I like to ask if the Olympus E620 DSLR good?
Good for what? Good compared to what? - Please ask more specific questions. If the camera were not good why would Olympus make all the efforts of producing and marketing it? Also, what are your requirements? What is your budget?

What are the pros and cons?
www.dpreview.com

It depends on what you want? ;)

Going for high MP camera? Going for good noise control? Going for more wide-angles? etc.
W/o these "criteria" in mind, sorry to say this, but I think many are also unable to help you much too. :(

:cool: agree with them, u must know what u want to shoot or areas to do for minimum.
Else u can select he right type n model. depend on which color u like more.
Each brand have their unique color, go google to find your best answer.
Read more review form neutral web.
E620 is a good build 4/3 at the same range.;p

Status
Not open for further replies.