Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me help you

Garion :mad2:

Garion :kok:

Garion :flush:

Garion :hammer:

Garion :flame:

Re: a 4 year warranty like the offer best denki has... Is it really necessary to get an extended warranty for the d7 camera? do they break down often enough or give problems?? And would the warrenty be good coverage or would one end up paying for spare parts and everything?

Hi nikor_d,

Have you had experience with digital SLR?
Me is a newbie and D70 is my first digital SLR.
What I can say so far is that it has met most of my expectations...
fast startups, almost no shutter delays...

Guess if you are a newbie like me, D70 will be a good entry digital SLR.
My 2 cents.... :embrass:
Hope they are useful...

nikor_d said:
:) Hi lads

Is Nikon D70 a good camera. :)

espn said:
Let me help you
Me help also!

espn has a good camera
S2 Pro is a good camera
espn has a good camera
BahZhang is a good camera
espn has a good camera
Coolpix is a good camera
espn is a good camera
Go buy a good camera
espn sell a good camera

:D :D :D

Hi Jag,

Err... are you asking mi?
Mi got mine from MSColor... was in their waiting list then... ;)
got it around Mar/Apr... can't really remember...

JAG said:
where did u get your d70. was it recently.

i see you got it some time now. i just got mine and now playing with my new toy :)

I have seen nothing in this forum that proves the D70 to be a good camera. Not in pictures anyway.

Oh oh! Run for your life. Flaming war just started!

Azure said:
Me help also!

espn has a good camera
S2 Pro is a good camera
espn has a good camera
BahZhang is a good camera
espn has a good camera
Coolpix is a good camera
espn is a good camera
Go buy a good camera
espn sell a good camera

:D :D :D

:think:

Buy Buy Buy a good webcam like espn !

Minoxman said:
I have seen nothing in this forum that proves the D70 to be a good camera. Not in pictures anyway.

I am sure you know how to search in pbase (unless u are a newbie :blah: )... I have seen so many there. ;)

What is it with you guys? Your posts are 1) Pro Nikon, 2) Anti Canon, 3) Pro the company that uses CCD's, 4) Anti the company that uses CMOS, 5) Pro the company that puts the "D" before the numbers (hint: starts with N), 6) Anti the company that puts the "D" after the numbers, 7) Pro the company that makes a black bodied entry level DSLR, 8) Anti the company that makes a silver bodied entry level DSLR, 9) Pro the company that makes black telephoto lenses, 10) Anti the company that makes white telephoto lenses ...

Well, HELLO? This is after all, the NIKON forum! What do you expect? And I don't recall having read anyone saying anything bad about Canan cameras anyway... :dunno:

Amfibius said:
What is it with you guys? Your posts are 1) Pro Nikon, 2) Anti Canon, 3) Pro the company that uses CCD's, 4) Anti the company that uses CMOS, 5) Pro the company that puts the "D" before the numbers (hint: starts with N), 6) Anti the company that puts the "D" after the numbers, 7) Pro the company that makes a black bodied entry level DSLR, 8) Anti the company that makes a silver bodied entry level DSLR, 9) Pro the company that makes black telephoto lenses, 10) Anti the company that makes white telephoto lenses ...

Amfibius said:

Canon has a D30, D60 also...which starts with a D.

Silver is a stupid colour for a 1.8K DSLR, I'm sure everybody agrees. No choice, the company (hint: starts with C) want to segregate the models by using asthetic issues.

White is no choice, cannot forget the lens got flourite inside, if it's black, the heat will ... oh well ... go figure... anyway N brand also has gray coloured lenses... AF-S 17-35, AF-S 28-70, AF-S 80-200, AF-S 500/4.

And don't forget, you're inside a Nikon forum, so either you bash the C brand with us, or you stay out. Shoo!

:blah:

amateur_photographer said:
errr.. I think D70 is not really a good camera. Why? because I still can't afford it :D

Seriously... this is the standard usual... user problem... not camera.

:bsmilie: just kidding...

Amfibius said:

Yo Bro.. as Gymrat said.. this is the Nikon forum.. if you dont like it.. then just leave it be.. no one is asking you to support Nikon.. or support whatever Nikon or its users says or does..

So Peace Bro!!

Status
Not open for further replies.