IS NIKON AHEAD OF CANON?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yappy

May 30, 2004
Nikon announces a few new models of their DSLR with higher pixels count and come with good review.

What happen to Canon?

Nikon announces a few new models of their DSLR with higher pixels count and come with good review.

What happen to Canon?

Nikon is definitely ahead of Canon.

However Canon is still ahead of Panasonic and Pentax.

But this is ahead of everyone: :)

family-1.png

Wait for the elusive Canon EOS 75D.. It will beat almost every DSLR out there.. :p

Anyway, apart from body, gotta check the new lenses as well. Canon releases nice lenses recently, both for FF and APSC.

Dunno.

But within 10 years time, my guess is Olympus and Sony will close the gap from Canon in terms of sales. It used to be that Canon was leading in the photography arena. 10-20 years ago, I only heard Sony TV, CD player, etc were popular. Olympus was popular with their film cameras. I don't know anyone who would buy Olympus digital cams then.

Amazing how the tables are turned around now.

Question: Are all of them headed in the right direction? :)

What happen to Canon?

Yeah, Sony still the best

Dunno.

But within 10 years time, my guess is Olympus and Sony will close the gap from Canon in terms of sales. It used to be that Canon was leading in the photography arena. 10-20 years ago, I only heard Sony TV, CD player, etc were popular. Olympus was popular with their film cameras. I don't know anyone who would buy Olympus digital cams then.

Amazing how the tables are turned around now.

Times will change

Last time, u will use Nokia mobile phone. Now u still want to use Nokia?

Brand wars are neither desired nor encouraged in ClubSNAP.

Thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.