Is my computer crash

Status
Not open for further replies.

airforce1

Aug 18, 2003
Bought a 500g backup USB harddisk. I formatted the USB drive. After install the programmes,the computer start up and keep reading on the cd drive and usb drive. Before this happen there was a warning something about ddrams tight-- I can't remember exactly. Is there any way I can make it to read c drive . When I restart again, same reading on the cd drive and usb drive. Never get booted into window programs.

1. Is the hard disk Crash?
2. What can I do to make it work again?

Please advise.

Abdul

datan

May 30, 2007
Bought a 500g backup USB harddisk. I formatted the USB drive. After install the programmes,the computer start up and keep reading on the cd drive and usb drive. Before this happen there was a warning something about ddrams tight-- I can't remember exactly. Is there any way I can make it to read c drive . When I restart again, same reading on the cd drive and usb drive. Never get booted into window programs.

1. Is the hard disk Crash?
2. What can I do to make it work again?

Please advise.

Abdul
have you tried removing the usb drive before booting up?

airforce1

Aug 18, 2003
Remove all the usb drive. Still the same problem.

Switch on the computer. It read the cd drive then I see all the usb have light but the lcd goes blank then it goes into power saving mode.

Help advise please.

airforce1

Aug 18, 2003
Thanks datan.

OK problem was solve, apparantly the graphic card loosen and the comp cannot detect all the usb drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom