Is milk good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wun want to find out my child's G6PD deficient the hard way...:sweat: cow milk is still safer..

and from here http://www.tuberose.com/Soy.html
The use of SPI increases requirements for vitamins E, K, D and B12 and creates deficiency symptoms of calcium, magnesium, manganese, molybdenum, copper, iron and zinc.
soy is also bad for the body!!! :eek:

i wun want to find out my child's G6PD deficient the hard way...:sweat: cow milk is still safer..

don't worry to much, only for babies who can't take beast milk or cow milk are advice to take replacement milk made from soya.

Sorry to hear that your child have G6PD. With proper control of his/her diet it should not be a problem to handle and .........................

?????????????? your child ?????????

but I though you intro your friend as your girlfriend ???????????

errrrrrrrrr ............ ????????????? :confused:

Sorry to hear that your child have G6PD. With proper control of his/her diet it should not be a problem to handle and .........................

:kok: OT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

his gun damn short... :bsmilie:

maybe we need to find way on how to develop a substitute for breast milk. Now i am left wondering why humans choose cow milk when there are other animals to opt for...dogs, cats, horse, etc..

maybe we need to find way on how to develop a substitute for breast milk. Now i am left wondering why humans choose cow milk when there are other animals to opt for...dogs, cats, horse, etc..

well... cow seem to be able to produce the most amount of milk on a daily basis...

and i dun think it need to be pregnant to produce milk as well...

and... most importantly...

which animal available now have such simple milking system? imagine trying to milk a dog & a cat... and if try milking a horse, perhaps will get killed in the process... or it run until nowhere to be found... :bsmilie:

well... cow seem to be able to produce the most amount of milk on a daily basis...

and i dun think it need to be pregnant to produce milk as well...

and... most importantly...

which animal available now have such simple milking system? imagine trying to milk a dog & a cat... and if try milking a horse, perhaps will get killed in the process... or it run until nowhere to be found... :bsmilie:

:bsmilie:

yep, its because of quantity + ability to tame and train the animal.

dogs and cat? :| after milking them maybe they dry to skeleton liao

hehehehehe

the other reason y is that from nong nong time ago......cattle has been reared and brought to the point that humans have already be exposed and sensitized to bovine antigens. Hence, in general (there will always be a minority), our immune response and reactions will not just get kicked up becuase of exposure to cow's milk. However, it may not go the same with other animals.

Status
Not open for further replies.