Is LX3 good for baby shot at low light?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes please, try till you are totally satisfied on which one to buy as it is going to haunt you if you made a haste decision.

I was actually going to (very firm) to buy either 450D or D90 last year...but when I tried out Sony A300 at SITEX08, I actually bought it the next day...a camera which I have never research on or ask opinion of....but the usability and "feel" sold me in...

So it's your own choice...your own wallet...and your own finger pressing the shutter...

There's a new kid on the block for entry level DSLR with good high ISO performance. Pop over to the Pentax discussion and have a read on the K-x. It's expected to hit the shops within a week.

I've been considering the GF-1 and the K-x. Presently, inclined towards the K-x as it looks like its going to be more value for money.

Both DSLR or PnS got its good and bad. In the end, still its up to the buyer which one to decided. Looking at so many ppl giving their most truthfully and value comment, TS should when out and test it all the way. if not better still, ask frzs who have either DSLR or Pns to do some test run on who ever or what ever the subject. then decided which model to take.

with the pram loaded with baby's stuff (diapers, bottles, toys etc) and probably a warmer sling bag. unless your wife can handle everything on her own,
else, with an SLR around your neck and an SLR bag on your shoulder,
and maybe the kid wants to be carried,
even if I am a body-builder,
i find that there is too much things to look after.
sling here swing there, next thing is the lens of the SLR slamming into something.
when they throw tantrums and starts kicking when carried, I had better keep the SLR in the bag.
so I think a good and fast PnS is much easier. :thumbsup:
even though an SLR gives better pictures**! :bsmilie:

**provided good light or with an external flash and diffuser.

with the pram loaded with baby's stuff (diapers, bottles, toys etc) and probably a warmer sling bag. unless your wife can handle everything on her own,
else, with an SLR around your neck and an SLR bag on your shoulder,
and maybe the kid wants to be carried,
even if I am a body-builder,
i find that there is too much things to look after.
sling here swing there, next thing is the lens of the SLR slamming into something.
when they throw tantrums and starts kicking when carried, I had better keep the SLR in the bag.
so I think a good and fast PnS is much easier. :thumbsup:
even though an SLR gives better pictures**! :bsmilie:

**provided good light or with an external flash and diffuser.

That's where GF1 comes in handy.

Status
Not open for further replies.