Status
Not open for further replies.

fengwei

Staff member
Aug 25, 2004
Queenstown
www.pbase.com
YOU BET!

It's here in SG already (confirmed by some inside source from Shriro), probably will reach stores by the end of this week, early next week the latest :D

Now let's see how much they are gonna ask for ;p

Cheers guys!

Nov 21, 2006
I'll wait for a year to get this k10D.. :) I'm still happy with my *istDL..

Hybrid

Oct 28, 2006
YOU BET!

It's here in SG already (confirmed by some inside source from Shriro), probably will reach stores by the end of this week, early next week the latest :D

Cheers guys!
I knew it!!

The subtle advertisements in Digital Life, Stuff Magazine Singapore and HardwareMag for the past few weeks... it's a conspiracy. ;)

Oct 30, 2006
If the price follows closely to the one in US, i will definitely buy! (US$999 for kit; US$919 for body). In fact, it should even be cheaper, as shipping from their Vietnam facility to here is closer maa.

However, if they mark up above 20%, then i will just wait longer or get myself a D80 and that will be bye-bye forever to Pentax. :what:

Now to those who are happy with your current Pentax, DON'T BUY the K10D!
Let me have a copy 1st!!! :bsmilie: This is my 1st DSLR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sweatsm:

YOU BET!

Cheers guys!
Sent an email to Shriro this morn.
The reply is : Pentax K10D is scheduled to be out next week. RRP is TBA.

Jaycelim

Jul 15, 2006
Guillemard
If any of u bought the K10D, post some pic here for review, still undecided between D80 and K10D. dpreview has yet release the review for K10D.

Zenten

Deregistered
Jun 13, 2004
If the price follows closely to the one in US, i will definitely buy! (US$999 for kit; US$919 for body). In fact, it should even be cheaper, as shipping from their Vietnam facility to here is closer maa.

However, if they mark up above 20%, then i will just wait longer or get myself a D80 and that will be bye-bye forever to Pentax. :what:

Now to those who are happy with your current Pentax, DON'T BUY the K10D!
Let me have a copy 1st!!! :bsmilie: This is my 1st DSLR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sweatsm:
I thought someone said taht he is buying the D80 .............. leave one copy for me instead!! :bsmilie:

eyespeek

Nov 8, 2003
If any of u bought the K10D, post some pic here for review, still undecided between D80 and K10D. dpreview has yet release the review for K10D.
They just posted a review of K100D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom