Is it worth to still get a LX3

Status
Not open for further replies.

jiajin

Jan 2, 2007
Now that it has been out for a long time. is it still worth getting one?

The longer you wonder and wait, the more you're gonna miss out the lovely pictures the LX-3 is capable of delivering. ;)

Oh yes!

The f2 24mm lens is so worth it.

flower2-1010195.jpg

I bring mine with me everyday. :thumbsup:

No lah. go get a girl-friend 1.

any more opinions.

i'm looking forward for the canon s-90 instead...smaller and longer range.

Last edited:
i'm looking forward for the canon s-90 instead...smaller and longer range.

The S90 OBVIOUSLY ripped off the LX3 design. Plus, it only goes to 28mm. :bsmilie:

The GF1 is very nice, but will certainly be twice the price when it comes out.:bigeyes:

this is the camera i planned to buy back again coz of the supered f2 24mm lens..

Now that it has been out for a long time. is it still worth getting one?

Aiyo...tell you lah, bro, it's so very the worth it that.....Aiya...I've just regretted not getting it earlier lah...:bsmilie:

To me, so long as (be it camera, lenses, etc) it serve my purpose of capturing(able to get)the/that moments/things then regardless of the number of years this particular piece of equipment exists, you see that...:bigeyes:;)

Last edited:
The S90 OBVIOUSLY ripped off the LX3 design. Plus, it only goes to 28mm. :bsmilie:

The GF1 is very nice, but will certainly be twice the price when it comes out.:bigeyes:

Hmm...agreed, at least 2-times or even more:bigeyes:the price of LX3, who knows right??:eek::cool:

this is the camera i planned to buy back again coz of the supered f2 24mm lens..

Aiya...why you sold yours liao:) Aiyo...quick:bsmilie:go buy back again lah...asap before stocks vanished once again lah...:bsmilie::bsmilie::cool:

Oh yes!

The f2 24mm lens is so worth it.

flower2-1010195.jpg

I bring mine with me everyday.

Well, :thumbsup:DOF you've got.;)

Yeah, this is called:thumbsup:use your equipment-to-the-fullest:)

Last edited:
u mean with the added functions of GF1 it's still more worth it to get lx3? but cannot change lense on LX3 right?

u mean with the added functions of GF1 it's still more worth it to get lx3? but cannot change lense on LX3 right?

Hmmm...:think: ok 1st of all may I know your 'u' is refer to who? Tia.:cool:

Well, just some of my point-of-view:
GF1 is another class of camera, (to me)consider as mini-DSLR cos it's able to change lenses alright:)
LX3 is consider(to me)as PnS(be it prosumer or normal PnS, it can't change lens of cos):)

Last edited:
hahah yah i was referring to you. =)

I set my mind on getting a LX3 after marvelling at its performance and pictures it can deliver on the forum, given its compact size.

Until I saw GF1. Then I wasn't so sure anymore.

Firstly, I'm quite superficial (I think most girls are anyway. That's what caught my eye first for LX3 too ahhahaha), so i was sold when i saw the GF1 in white. But that means i have to burn a bigger hole in my pocket. So i'm just not sure if it's worth the price or maybe I should just settle with the more affordable lx3. Then again, GF1 just seems too awesome not to have. And it doesn't look bulky to carry around. That's my second criteria. My PnS has died. About time anyway cos i bought it like 4 years ago or something. And it looks fun to play around wihout the hassle of carrying my dslr.

Hmmm. Desicions. Desicions. Desicions.

its a great camera... pick one up 2nd hand, so many people selling at good price. no need to think so much.

http://www.lx3-photography.com/2009/02/lx4-3d-prototype.html

did a search on google and found this.. looks like GF1!

didn't know there's a LX4 coming. So everyone's selling their LX3 in anticipation for LX4? wow that would mean a dip in prices for LX3. Maybe i should hold out a bit longer.

if LX4 is really as rumours say it, 4/3 sensor.. i would grab it like hotcake.. ;) but hor, cannot be so thick like EP1...

Status
Not open for further replies.