Is it True that in a Group of CS Members....Canon DSLR stands out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sleeksports

Aug 24, 2007
Adopted from SPCA (2003)
Recently, I organised a Fashion Show Shoot (19th Feb) Teban Gardens....about 34 turned up....with 6 would could not make it.

Sadly...only 5 shared with me their shots.

29 went MIA.....HAHA!...but its alright....Many more Fashion shoots in the near future.

Out of curiosity....4 members who shared with me were Canon users. The other was carrying a Nikon.

Anyone has witnessed such phenomenon before?:think:

I don't see why do you need an answer. Do you think non-Canon cameras are inferior?

Personally I have joined a number of shoots... didn't really bother what others are using.

Majority users in this Photography Forum carry Canon...But can this be confirmed?

I think a statistician would say your sample size is too small. Can't draw a meaningful conclusion from 5 respondents.

If would be more meaningful to look at the brands used by all 34 participants, or perhaps even look at the participation in the different brand forums in CS -- though neither is conclusive.

while i don't know about the members here, what i notice is that 80% of DSLRs out there, esp entry level ones, are canon.. maybe it is because all the advertisements canon put for its cameras which i have to say is more aggressive than nikon or any other brand.. but who cares? btw, i am not a canon/nikon/olympus/pentax/samsung/sony/panasonic/fuji user..

yes, we are the biggest sect in sg, the beggar sect. 天下第一帮会 - 丐帮.

I don't get it, what are you trying to say really?:think:

He is trying to tell us Canonism is the way of life.

It's true believers are early converters of the marketing gurus of Canon Inc.

They believe in purity of camera design, sincerity in pricing and a smile for every willing victim:

babe.jpg

1712014782_4c014c1c9e.jpg

1.jpg

Come and meet them in IT Show.

Last edited:
Is it True that in a Group of CS Members....Canon DSLR stands out?

Not true! .... usually the M9 stands out. :bigeyes:
M910042.jpg

Last edited:
Sion said:
He is trying to tell us Canonism is the way of life.

It's true believers are early converters of the marketing gurus of Canon Inc.

They believe in purity of camera design, sincerity in pricing and a smile for every willing victim:

Come and meet them in IT Show.

:bsmilie::bsmilie: Sion you should start a new religion with all these "priestesses" you mentioned, sure damn popular!!

not sure have you notice that how many (paid) photoshoots being organized each weeks, how many participants? the ratio of the posted threads you able to see is far from it.

same to those outings of fashion shoot in the malls or any other kind of outings, many people attanded, not all have a habit for posting photos online.

But does XMM models prefer Canon users… :bsmilie:

But does XMM models prefer Canon users… :bsmilie:

Canon users like to shoot XMM because of Canon ads

Sony users will not show up to shoot XMM after seeeing this ads :bsmilie:

[video=youtube;v7qq5j-9_uM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7qq5j-9_uM[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.