Is it true that everyone dreams of becoming rich?

is it true that everyone dreamt of becoming rich?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me, I start the ball rolling. I admit I dreamt of becoming millionaire :embrass:

But now I am contented with my life. Happy =)

Just enjoyed each day as it passed along. Hee.

Paul_Yeo said:
For me, I start the ball rolling. I admit I dreamt of becoming millionaire :embrass:

But now I am contented with my life. Happy =)

Just enjoyed each day as it passed along. Hee.

nope... i dream of becoming richer... :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Every night in my dreams... ... (gtg, come back then fill in the rest of lyrics...)

My QOTD on MSN for the last week was: Wealth is not measured by what you have, but by having what you want. -AReality(c)

I still voted for to become rich one day. :)

I dream of achieving financial independence.

How rich is rich?

I am wondering, maybe.
a person earning $800/mth wish to earn $1000+/mth
a person earning $1000+/mth wish to earn more and maybe $2000+/mth
and the list goes on.

One of my friend told me not long ago "If only I earn $3000/mth, I sure buy a car and can support easily!", but how many of you earning $3k /mth and still feel having a car is a burden?

By the way how rich is rich? Different people different expectation $$$

For me a million is not enough, because if I really have a million I will wish to have more :sweatsm:

poll.............................................. :rolleyes:

dominator said:
How rich is rich?

I am wondering, maybe.
a person earning $800/mth wish to earn $1000+/mth
a person earning $1000+/mth wish to earn more and maybe $2000+/mth
and the list goes on.

One of my friend told me not long ago "If only I earn $3000/mth, I sure buy a car and can support easily!", but how many of you earning $3k /mth and still feel having a car is a burden?

By the way how rich is rich? Different people different expectation $$$

For me a million is not enough, because if I really have a million I will wish to have more :sweatsm:

tats y dun stop at rich, be richer... :thumbsup:

Just see what I have in my signature.

When I get that, I will want MORE. But not a bigger camera or lens. Too heavy to lug around la.

Yes! Rich... :bsmilie: I want to be rich. :lovegrin:

I would also be contended if I had your simple setup. :bsmilie:

if i still need 2 save for severals mths jus 2 buy a dslr den i wish i earn more $$... :(

If may appear to be crazy .... but i live long enough to see many of my friends and relatives who are very very rich to have quite a rotten family life, broken families, crazy lifestyles, etc..... but the irony is that most of them didnt realise it, or is it that we all have different life values? Anyway, I never dream of becoming rich .... just wanna be happy with what i have.:dunno:

Happy!

I earn enough to pay for my daily lifestyle and to give parents $$$ and most of all I am able to save as much as I spent~ ;)

Now again, how rich is rich.... :think:

Canonised said:
If may appear to be crazy .... but i live long enough to see many of my friends and relatives who are very very rich to have quite a rotten family life, broken families, crazy lifestyles, etc..... but the irony is that most of them didnt realise it, or is it that we all have different life values? Anyway, I never dream of becoming rich .... just wanna be happy with what i have.:dunno:

That is what it cost them to be rich - cost in terms of time, effort to become rich and also the impact on their family, relationships....

Many want to be rich, but never think of how to get there - the journey could be pretty tough. How many are actually tough enough to get there? Anyone read Robert Kiyosaki's books? Robert is very successful selling books! :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

If may appear to be crazy .... but i live long enough to see many of my friends and relatives who are very very rich to have quite a rotten family life, broken families, crazy lifestyles, etc..... but the irony is that most of them didnt realise it, or is it that we all have different life values? Anyway, I never dream of becoming rich .... just wanna be happy with what i have.
are you immortal? :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.