Is it true that everyone dreams of becoming rich?

is it true that everyone dreamt of becoming rich?


Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul_Yeo

Senior Member
Feb 27, 2004
2,155
0
0
Sengkang
www.boo.sg
#2
For me, I start the ball rolling. I admit I dreamt of becoming millionaire :embrass:

But now I am contented with my life. Happy =)

Just enjoyed each day as it passed along. Hee.
 

Del_CtrlnoAlt

Senior Member
Feb 15, 2003
16,268
0
0
Outside the Dry Box.
Visit site
#3
Paul_Yeo said:
For me, I start the ball rolling. I admit I dreamt of becoming millionaire :embrass:

But now I am contented with my life. Happy =)

Just enjoyed each day as it passed along. Hee.
nope... i dream of becoming richer... :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Every night in my dreams... ... (gtg, come back then fill in the rest of lyrics...)
 

AReality

Senior Member
Jun 9, 2003
4,458
0
0
VisualJournalist.net
#6
My QOTD on MSN for the last week was: Wealth is not measured by what you have, but by having what you want. -AReality(c)


I still voted for to become rich one day. :)


.
 

Reliance

New Member
Sep 17, 2006
307
0
0
#7
I dream of achieving financial independence.
 

dominator

Senior Member
Mar 7, 2005
1,662
0
0
11
Amazon Forest
#8
How rich is rich?

I am wondering, maybe.
a person earning $800/mth wish to earn $1000+/mth
a person earning $1000+/mth wish to earn more and maybe $2000+/mth
and the list goes on.

One of my friend told me not long ago "If only I earn $3000/mth, I sure buy a car and can support easily!", but how many of you earning $3k /mth and still feel having a car is a burden?

By the way how rich is rich? Different people different expectation $$$

For me a million is not enough, because if I really have a million I will wish to have more :sweatsm:
 

Del_CtrlnoAlt

Senior Member
Feb 15, 2003
16,268
0
0
Outside the Dry Box.
Visit site
#12
dominator said:
How rich is rich?

I am wondering, maybe.
a person earning $800/mth wish to earn $1000+/mth
a person earning $1000+/mth wish to earn more and maybe $2000+/mth
and the list goes on.

One of my friend told me not long ago "If only I earn $3000/mth, I sure buy a car and can support easily!", but how many of you earning $3k /mth and still feel having a car is a burden?

By the way how rich is rich? Different people different expectation $$$

For me a million is not enough, because if I really have a million I will wish to have more :sweatsm:
tats y dun stop at rich, be richer... :thumbsup:
 

smallaperture

Senior Member
Jan 5, 2004
2,441
0
0
Catchment Area
#13
Just see what I have in my signature.

When I get that, I will want MORE. But not a bigger camera or lens. Too heavy to lug around la.
 

sORe-EyEz

Senior Member
Jun 28, 2005
1,572
0
0
SGee
#16
if i still need 2 save for severals mths jus 2 buy a dslr den i wish i earn more $$... :(
 

Canonised

Senior Member
Aug 27, 2003
2,998
4
0
#17
If may appear to be crazy .... but i live long enough to see many of my friends and relatives who are very very rich to have quite a rotten family life, broken families, crazy lifestyles, etc..... but the irony is that most of them didnt realise it, or is it that we all have different life values? Anyway, I never dream of becoming rich .... just wanna be happy with what i have.:dunno:
 

dominator

Senior Member
Mar 7, 2005
1,662
0
0
11
Amazon Forest
#18
Happy!

I earn enough to pay for my daily lifestyle and to give parents $$$ and most of all I am able to save as much as I spent~ ;)

Now again, how rich is rich.... :think:
 

smallaperture

Senior Member
Jan 5, 2004
2,441
0
0
Catchment Area
#19
Canonised said:
If may appear to be crazy .... but i live long enough to see many of my friends and relatives who are very very rich to have quite a rotten family life, broken families, crazy lifestyles, etc..... but the irony is that most of them didnt realise it, or is it that we all have different life values? Anyway, I never dream of becoming rich .... just wanna be happy with what i have.:dunno:
That is what it cost them to be rich - cost in terms of time, effort to become rich and also the impact on their family, relationships....

Many want to be rich, but never think of how to get there - the journey could be pretty tough. How many are actually tough enough to get there? Anyone read Robert Kiyosaki's books? Robert is very successful selling books! :bsmilie: :bsmilie:
 

yanyewkay

Senior Member
Sep 22, 2004
3,924
0
0
Cons digger.
#20
If may appear to be crazy .... but i live long enough to see many of my friends and relatives who are very very rich to have quite a rotten family life, broken families, crazy lifestyles, etc..... but the irony is that most of them didnt realise it, or is it that we all have different life values? Anyway, I never dream of becoming rich .... just wanna be happy with what i have.
are you immortal? :eek:
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom