is it okay for models to...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melody-Love

Nov 22, 2007
Singapore East
www.estherxie.sg
Is it okay for models to photoshop their given photos by the photographers who shot them, before adding it into their portfolio?

watermark not edited away.

No, I dont believe it is, if you photoshop it badly and it still has the photographers name on it it could give us a bad image. You should request to make any changes and then show the photographer before you add them to your portfolio.

if they knew what they were doing. but i think its better not to out of respect for the photog.

for me, it is fine if they want to re-crop, touch up, or do whatever they like, as long not reselling the images, unless they already pay for it.

I don't really bother to add watermark, if the model like my work, they know who should get the credits, if they don't like the photos, your watermark big big also no use.

btw, if the PS is badly done by the model, please don't ever mention my name if I have shot this for the model.

for me, it is fine if they want to re-crop, touch up, or do whatever they like, as long not reselling the images, unless they already pay for it.

I don't really bother to add watermark, if the model like my work, they know who should get the credits, if they don't like the photos, your watermark big big also no use.

btw, if the PS is badly done by the model, please don't ever mention my name if I have shot this for the model.

LOL. because sometimes it's kinda sad that the model can't put a particular pose into her portfolio because of some flaws on the skin, although she likes the pose alot.

LOL. because sometimes it's kinda sad that the model can't put a particular pose into her portfolio because of some flaws on the skin, although she likes the pose alot.

I believe in such cases, it's courtesy to at least inform the photog.

were all the pics not touched up? or the photog did touching up and the pic couldnt be saved? if its was the latter, then why do you still wanna try? it may look even worse right?

were all the pics not touched up? or the photog did touching up and the pic couldnt be saved? if its was the latter, then why do you still wanna try? it may look even worse right?

hmm. if the model knows how to do it? I've known some photographers who do not know how to use photoshop at all.

hmm. if the model knows how to do it? I've known some photographers who do not know how to use photoshop at all.

then i guess why not. my models can do anything to their faces after i pass them the image. but u can only lie to yourself how u really look like. :bsmilie:

for me, I give all original image to model, so it is fine with me they want to do PS themself.

shoot for free liao, still want me to touch up, where got so free?? unless it is a paid job lar.

Status
Not open for further replies.