Not open for further replies.

josho

Nov 27, 2004
Jln Teck Whye
pboong.com
My Name.jpg

How do you guys think? Guess how I do it. :bsmilie:

Frankly Speaking, Is it nice? :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Hahahaha.... swee hor.. I also think so.. When my Name Appear right in front of Chjimes.. hahaha

Must see which camera take one mahz... ;) ;)

Heee...

Hong Jia said:
Must see which camera take one mahz... ;) ;)

Heee...
Hahaha..

Anyone?? Guess I do it?? LOL.. fun fun.... let me see .. any prize?? ahaha

EDIT: In fact, I was wondering, Why am I not shown in the pic when I 'Wrote' my name :bsmilie:

eh, hong, you can sue him for de-facing your copyright pic! hahaha

haaa.... cannot lah... tat day i used his tripod lehz...

haaa... next time he dun lend me use his tripod how...

his tripod not copyright mah..haha...and you sue him get money can go buy your own liaoz!

Ur so bad. hahha.. Anyway, its taken by him mah. and I stand there to 'write' my name. LOL

So mani try on name and we finally did it. I think 3 times.. :bsmilie:

Fun wor

how you do it? used handphone? or laser pointer?

Josho interesting effect......my guess if this is not done in Photoshop it will be this way.

1. Set to long exposure, the longer the better.
2. With your LED pen, or other bright source, go in front of the camera and quickly write the letters you want.

Your "J" is cut-off, need more practive on writting imaginary word. :)

Nice picture too.

Am I right ??? Any prize ??? ;)

haaa... actually i am the zhuo bor one...

Press the button, then say 1, 2, 3, action can liaoz...

haaaa... josho doing all the hard work... jumping around like a monkey with his phone... i think pple around will think we three crazy yesterday...

All thanks to the stupid sercuity guards, scold us for taking picture in CHIJMES...

erm, chijmes cannot take pic???

nice effecT! i've been thinking how to do lei.. mine imaginary handwriting is very very bad.. anyway, what did u use?! i dun have a laser pointer.. looking for a substitue... any recommendations?

i have an idea.. to shoot at the sky at night and try writing something..

Hong Jia said:
haaa... actually i am the zhuo bor one...

Press the button, then say 1, 2, 3, action can liaoz...

haaaa... josho doing all the hard work... jumping around like a monkey with his phone... i think pple around will think we three crazy yesterday...

All thanks to the stupid sercuity guards, scold us for taking picture in CHIJMES...

how did he managed to jump around like amonkey without even him in the pic?
my guess would be use a transparent sheet between the cam and chijme,then use a laser pointer to write those words.

No lah, it is because he was moving so fast that there is insufficient light to capture him in. Anyway of you look at right bottom, you notice there isa ghostly figure.

BTW josho, your flash how?

Cheers
John

WOW! How did you know where to start writing and stop writing to fill the frame?

It took you only 3 frames of trial and error?

*Impressed*

multiple exposure or u use a light pen to write, off light source, on write, off, on write, or u can write put a black card to cover lens, thn write, cover, write cover.

anyway... it's NICE! :)

John Teoh said:
No lah, it is because he was moving so fast that there is insufficient light to capture him in. Anyway of you look at right bottom, you notice there isa ghostly figure.

BTW josho, your flash how?

Cheers
John

If he dun wan can sell me whahahaaaa....

Actually dun need to move very fast... even slow mo oso wun kana... the ghost figure there hor, cos they there for darn long... at least 2 - 3 sec...

There was this frame, where josho and austin jump around like monkeys... never kana at all....

Another one they try to do very slow motion, only catch a bit of the ghosting very very mild...

Had quite alot of fun at chijmes heee... very nice experiences...

Status
Not open for further replies.