Is it nice?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reno said:
Well done Jo..! Very nice...!!

Gimme some credit too... i helped to push the button... haaaa...

Too bored.... still learning how to count money... but it is getting sianz... come here post a bit of crap...

hahaha... most of u all got it right.

Im actually using my HP light. K700i. When Hong Jia count down, I move in and started to write. When I wrote the J, I use my palm to cover it. And then O followed by S and H. All of you are able to see my ghostly figure ard and due to low light condition, I was captured it. The ghostly figure is because I stand there qutie long.The J and O took 1 sec each and the S took me 3 sec because I forgotten how to write the other way roudn of S. And the H and not enough time to write. LOL

Nice right? I wanted to do a :heart: shape. LOL But in then, I write my name.

And what Hong Jia had mention, Austin and me walk rather damn slow during the 8sec explosure. We even stop right infront of the camera. Weird is, BOTH of us were not capture in at all! And this ghsotly effect of me 'writing' are able to capture me. Hmm.. weird right?? Ani one??? Some ppl walk past the cam as well.. not capture. So dun worry is u taking night shooting. Let the ppl walk, it wun appear at all :sweatsm:

Thanks all for te partcipate. ALl fo u get a :kiss: from me as prize. LOL Kidding. Im normal hor! Hahaha

I agree with HongJia that the 3 of us are having damn fun lol.

The guard chase him away due to the face he place the tripod right at the middle of the pavement. Weird is when i too it, nothing happen. When we move back the tripod, more worst. All of the ppl walk behind us! :bsmilie:

Hong Jia said:
Gimme some credit too... i helped to push the button... haaaa...

Too bored.... still learning how to count money... but it is getting sianz... come here post a bit of crap...

Hahahahaaa..!! ok ok ...!! Well done, three of you..!! I salute you all..!! ;)

bagatelle said:
WOW! How did you know where to start writing and stop writing to fill the frame?

It took you only 3 frames of trial and error?

*Impressed*

We trial and error at first. SO in the end, to do nicely, Hong Jia told me to stand at the position where Im suppose to come in. Maybe I move in too near ot the edge thats why my Name was chop off! hehehe

drumma said:
nice effecT! i've been thinking how to do lei.. mine imaginary handwriting is very very bad.. anyway, what did u use?! i dun have a laser pointer.. looking for a substitue... any recommendations?

i have an idea.. to shoot at the sky at night and try writing something..

U cfm need someone to start pressing the button so u can write. Its team effort.

Thanks u HONG JIA for the finger pressing! Hahaha

Reno said:
Hahahahaaa..!! ok ok ...!! Well done, three of you..!! I salute you all..!! ;)

Thanks u. hehe...

Maybe we should take the photos of writing / drawing images. hehehe :bsmilie:

Hahaha! u guys are damn funny!
An advise....next time dress completely black and if possible darken your face with charcoal(but dun show your teeth lah). Then you can take your time and no need to jump around like monkey liao.. :bsmilie:
Thats what i did many years ago!

rogersk8ter said:
An advise....next time dress completely black and if possible darken your face with charcoal(but dun show your teeth lah). Then you can take your time and no need to jump around like monkey liao.. :bsmilie:

Hahaha.. have to sacrifice so much for a pic.. camo face some more..
I think better use photoshop.. :p hahahahaha

rogersk8ter said:

Sound more like Chao Ji Bian Bian and those perfomer had to cover their in dark. Wahliew.

Anyway, im not jumping like monkey. Hong Jia been too exagerrate! :bsmilie:
I just move like a clown :sweatsm: No one knew what we were doing except the three of us. :bsmilie:

rhair78- camou? Wahliew... no thanks. lol. Anyway, just move alittle fast so u wun be able to capture urself in the photo. hehehe...

I would like to see some other posts with such photo. :bsmilie: Wondering how artistic will it be. LOL

bery bery niceeee Joshooo.Thumbs up for you!!! :thumbsup:
I must learn that skill too!

rhair78 said:
Use those sparklers would be very very nice!
like mini fireworks forming words ;)

Need at least 3-4 sparkles light to light at the same time wor. hehehe...

martinwijaya- thanks :bsmilie: We did that out for fun :sweatsm:

josho said:
Need at least 3-4 sparkles light to light at the same time wor. hehehe...

martinwijaya- thanks :bsmilie: We did that out for fun :sweatsm:

Hahaha.. get the whole team to line up, each write one letter.. hahaha

P A N A S O N I C

Use as marketing pic for keith :bsmilie:

eh josh, i want to pei fu u lei..

i was trying this out in my room and i just couldn't get a decent letter done.

using 300D and 28-75 tamron lens..

exposure.. tried from 10 sec to 25 sec. ISO 100.

i figured. not too much of the settings. it's me.. i can't do imaginary writing!!
tried more than 10 times..

drumma said:
eh josh, i want to pei fu u lei..

i was trying this out in my room and i just couldn't get a decent letter done.

using 300D and 28-75 tamron lens..

exposure.. tried from 10 sec to 25 sec. ISO 100.

i figured. not too much of the settings. it's me.. i can't do imaginary writing!!
tried more than 10 times..

Wahliew.. 10-25sec!!! I think i can do as what rhair78 had mention. Write the PANASONIC word out already.

U must imagine the name as in the other way round. Well, my name easy to spell mah. lol!

Let me try in my room in a while.. hope i got space to do it. LOL :bsmilie:

keep trying man

yah.. was trying out diff shutter speeds.. cos i dun seemed to be able to write well.. need more time.

i use my camera.. point to ceiling in my room. used a magazine to cover the lens after i wrote finished.. but still couldn't get a decent one.

Lumix.jpg

drumma - Not so hard mah. Maybe u place the cam on the floor which make u feel hard to write. U should use a tripod instead. Look at ur screen and see which part is already out of screen. then use something to put on the floor to make as borderline. The wording light must be bright enuff.

Its easy to write when u stand then u face down to ur cam and write. After writing, use ur palm to cover the light. Hehehe.. Imginative.

rhair78- It tried PANASONIC word but 8 sec is way too short for me. Always stop at PANAS and too long to squeeze. Hard time.. hahaha I will try on PANASONIC in future. But for now, I wrote LUMIX :sweatsm: :sweat: hahaa

Swee boh? Swee boh?!!!! :bsmilie:

swee lah. but ur image not clean enuff... got red spots.. but the way, what did u use to write?

i used my brother's k700i's torch light and cover the torch light with my thumb. so i have a "Red-pen"..

tripod.. know why i use the camera facing up.. cos i got no tripod!! :p i tried to put my camera on the table and face the camera.. was better lah..

yah, cos nothing beats having a tripod. what tripod are u using btw?

drumma said:
swee lah. but ur image not clean enuff... got red spots.. but the way, what did u use to write?

i used my brother's k700i's torch light and cover the torch light with my thumb. so i have a "Red-pen"..

tripod.. know why i use the camera facing up.. cos i got no tripod!! :p i tried to put my camera on the table and face the camera.. was better lah..

yah, cos nothing beats having a tripod. what tripod are u using btw?

Must be the blood of my palm. Lol. I using K700i as well. Im using canon tripod.

use ur palm or pillow to cover then use ur thumb. but anyway, not necessary to be in pitch black. lol.

Tripod is imptnt. I got it mine ard $40. ;)

josho said:
hahaha... most of u all got it right.

Im actually using my HP light. K700i. When Hong Jia count down, I move in and started to write. When I wrote the J, I use my palm to cover it. And then O followed by S and H. All of you are able to see my ghostly figure ard and due to low light condition, I was captured it. The ghostly figure is because I stand there qutie long.The J and O took 1 sec each and the S took me 3 sec because I forgotten how to write the other way roudn of S. And the H and not enough time to write. LOL

Nice right? I wanted to do a :heart: shape. LOL But in then, I write my name.

And what Hong Jia had mention, Austin and me walk rather damn slow during the 8sec explosure. We even stop right infront of the camera. Weird is, BOTH of us were not capture in at all! And this ghsotly effect of me 'writing' are able to capture me. Hmm.. weird right?? Ani one??? Some ppl walk past the cam as well.. not capture. So dun worry is u taking night shooting. Let the ppl walk, it wun appear at all :sweatsm:

Thanks all for te partcipate. ALl fo u get a :kiss: from me as prize. LOL Kidding. Im normal hor! Hahaha

I agree with HongJia that the 3 of us are having damn fun lol.

The guard chase him away due to the face he place the tripod right at the middle of the pavement. Weird is when i too it, nothing happen. When we move back the tripod, more worst. All of the ppl walk behind us! :bsmilie:

Notice on the bottom right hand corner, the lady is quite clear. She must be standing there quite still. Anyway, interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.