Is it me or....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, didn't know that such a thing affected so many women. I always thought i was "suay" to have to deal with such people. Haha. bsmilie:

haha you deal with such people all the time meh? i must admit i was caught off-guard by what i saw as an aggressive attack...

just tell her that u have got a higher taste than that stupid guy who bought her a camera and then block her in msn :sweatsm:

Aiyah she trying to take advantage of u lah bro...... :bsmilie::bsmilie:

just tell her that u have got a higher taste than that stupid guy who bought her a camera and then block her in msn :sweatsm:

ok lah that one a bit harsh...but i'm just taking it cool and not gonna start a war or something with her...she don't want the cabinet don't want lo...anyways sold liao hahaa

Since it's on MSN, maybe it's possible to just post a screenshot or something?

coz in the process of presenting the scenario in the forum, might miss out some details? Providing the full picture might allow pple to better judge and comment accordingly ;)

Since the terms and condition of sale is subjected to who the person is, the message that she rec'd might be that, you doing so and so "For her only....". And the interpretation might be that you're interested in her....

and it might trigger some sort of defensive protocol..

At first she asked how much was it, and I quoted her $xx, which I thought was pretty cheap. She then said she was asking for a friend who she thought might be interested. I told her that if she wanted, I could send over to her place, which is nearby my office. However if her friend bought it, might have to make separate arrangements.

the diva syndrome lah. affects 80% of all singaporean females below 40.

in hwz speak...its gcp syndrome...:bsmilie:

Since it's on MSN, maybe it's possible to just post a screenshot or something?

coz in the process of presenting the scenario in the forum, might miss out some details? Providing the full picture might allow pple to better judge and comment accordingly ;)

was on external msn so unable to provide screenshot....so yea its based on my side of the account and can't reproduce the exact conversation...

the diva syndrome lah. affects 80% of all singaporean females below 40.

Hmm, didn't know that such a thing affected so many women. I always thought i was "suay" to have to deal with such people. Haha. bsmilie:

girls like that are... not uncommon in the local scene. :)

can't agree more! ;p

actually, many more than people may think. maybe even 90%, who knows?? :bigeyes:

but of course to them, it's only just 10%

was on external msn so unable to provide screenshot....so yea its based on my side of the account and can't reproduce the exact conversation...

Invite her to come here and join in this thread. I'm sure she would love to have a chance to defend herself and her actions.

i would tell her i'll give her the cabinet+delivery then block her msn lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.