is it just me...

allenleonhart

Sep 17, 2008
is it just me, or do i find critique corner a bit less active compared to the portraits section:bsmilie:

is it just me, or do i find critique corner a bit less active compared to the portraits section:bsmilie:

Critique corner 5 viewing

potraits and poses- 34 viewing

Photoshoots 24 viewing

Bro, there's more stuff to examine in the protrait than critique corner. (eg. lighting, tonal, expression, composition and contours) :bsmilie:

Bro, there's more stuff to examine in the protrait than critique corner. (eg. lighting, tonal, expression, composition and contours) :bsmilie:

ah. the holy contours. i was waiting for comments for critique corner. flipping coins.

ah. the holy contours. i was waiting for comments for critique corner. flipping coins.

The critique corner usually involves less green tea, hence the lower activity there.

Critique corner less skin ma. Usually is either mbs or some animals or plants. No watermelons or papayas.

Critique corner less skin ma. Usually is either mbs or some animals or plants. No watermelons or papayas.

less skin:bsmilie: makes me wonder what photography is all about out of a sudden:bsmilie:

less skin:bsmilie: makes me wonder what photography is all about out of a sudden:bsmilie:

I don't visit p&p section. No interest in xmm and even more no interest in model shoots xmm shoots lingerie shoots or "banana" shoots. But my opinion is not representative of the CS community, hence your observation of the activeness of the p&p section.

allen.... its just you...

how come u dont mention that the threadcount and number of posts in Travel and Landscape gallery is about same as P&P ? :bsmilie:

Citique section threads will almost always have a response within 2 weeks ... a couple of Mods monitor this gallery's threads to try our best to ensure this

There are only so many "Helix bridge + MBS" shots you can see before you get bored and move on.

Watermelon?
Papaya?
????

i like pictures of mountains and valleys.. hills are just too small and not majestic. you know... especially valleys with those huge streams flowing through it. something about it... it's just so... majestic. and you know... exotic lands and rainforests :bsmilie:

too bad we don't get enough of those in the critic corner.

but hey, i just saw some people post in there. Good job Allen LOL