Is it good to use a battery pack?

Status
Not open for further replies.

weijing

Dec 18, 2009
Hi everyone, just want to ask whether is it good to use a battery pack for a D90.

It really depend on why you want to use it. Can you tell us more on what you are intending to use it for? Faster cycle time, or just plenty of juice and no need to change batteries?

No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't attach a batt grip to my cam. I even tried to epoxy it to the body! :sweat:

Lousy camera! :angry:

knowing DM, probably a MF or LF?

DM, u got PM too :p

Normally "Battery Pack" referred to the Flash instead of body. Which are common know as vertical grip instead.

what camera are u using

i am using D90. i heard ppl say that using a battery pack will improve the grip of the camera.
wonder it is true

i really dun understand what some of u are try to say. wah improve grip of the camera...!!if your hands are big. u will find it v useful.

i am using D90. i heard ppl say that using a battery pack will improve the grip of the camera.
wonder it is true
It is called battery grip not battery pack. Battery packs are external power for the flashes and battery grips are external power for the cameras.

i dont understand all the gibberish
N.gif

OPPS sorry everyone is battery grip.

It really depend on personal. I attached the battery grip to my D90 and never take out again, cos i like it very much especially when i shoot vertical.

Take note that it will make your camera more heavy. If you jus want extra power can just buy a extra battery in stead of a battery grip.

Might be useful for overnight star trails or making time-lapse videos. You don't want the battery to die on you halfway while during that 3-4hr wait. My 2 batteries got drained after 6.5hrs of continuous shooting sessions.

Status
Not open for further replies.