Which is worse ?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

oceanxp

Jun 27, 2002
NUS
Visit site
after wei lian win at indoor stadium, it certainly give a boast to handicap people .. thinking of it, is it better to be blind or deaf ? i think blind is more jialat ... :cry:

nah... i think the worse is to be handsome, fully well equipped yet lose the whole thing to a handicap... the humiliation is something i can't take it... esp if i sing better...

oceanxp said:
after wei lian win at indoor stadium, it certainly give a boast to handicap people .. thinking of it, is it better to be blind or deaf ? i think blind is more jialat ... :cry:

oh ya... there is a song which wei lian can sing on his 1st album... Andy Lau's Wang Qing Shui... :thumbsup:

i dont know how to answer this question. both seemed awfully bad to me :cry:

there's a blind lady who frequently sings at Raffles Plc Arcade. i wonder if some of you are aware of her. she even appeared on tv before. well, i dont mean to criticise.. i mean she sings for a living and all. while i empathise with her, i rather she does other things, just not singing.

Regarding Wei Lian...they called it Tian1 Shi2 Li4 Di4 Ren2 He2? good for him :)

furrycake said:
i dont know how to answer this question. both seemed awfully bad to me :cry:

there's a blind lady who frequently sings at Raffles Plc Arcade. i wonder if some of you are aware of her. she even appeared on tv before. well, i dont mean to criticise.. i mean she sings for a living and all. while i empathise with her, i rather she does other things, just not singing.

Regarding Wei Jian...they called it Tian1 Shi2 Li4 Di4 Ren2 He2? good for him :)

its Tian Shi Di Li Ren He...:sweat:

if i was to choose between being blind or deaf
I would rather be deaf

At least I can still take photos

mmm... deaf better? at least can still shoot photos and surf CS. yiee.. i cannot imagine being either.. it's very sad..

think wei lian wish he could see ... but life is such tat sometimes we dun have choice ...

so how to live with it was another thing =) wei lian has make it !

yanyewkay said:
mmm... deaf better? at least can still shoot photos and surf CS. yiee.. i cannot imagine being either.. it's very sad..

Sometimes, a weaker area will give better performance to other areas ... :cool:

he being carried so high up by all this event, but after this he cut his first album.... what come after? will he still be able to continue? will he ended up like our singapore idol? Lifted him till so high up and then let him fall and hurt even more?
Those who support him due to his disablity and admire his hardwork but not for his voice will buy his album, but will they continue to buy his 2nd and 3rd album?
Don't know I just feel very something not right for this contest. As what the show wanted it really not winning by the ablity but by popularity.
I must add that I didn't really see the show everytime, so if he really sing that well, the he will become a very good market value.

None. A superfluous poll/question to ask.

I say, be contented in life and move on to the next thread.

ortega said:
if i was to choose between being blind or deaf
I would rather be deaf

At least I can still take photos

Agree with you 101%

Well, be thankful that you've a complete body. Why aren't we happy now?
It's not nice having an organ malfunctioning.

If you gave me all of Bill Gate's money in exchange for a hand or a leg, I'll still not do it.

xray said:
Well, be thankful that you've a complete body. Why aren't we happy now?
It's not nice having an organ malfunctioning.

If you gave me all of Bill Gate's money in exchange for a hand or a leg, I'll still not do it.

so no excuse to work better and harder than someone otherwise !

Status
Not open for further replies.