Is it Against the Law when....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wibblo

Oct 12, 2006
I just came back from the Airport this morning..about 30minutes back....then realised after bathing...with pants on...that some1 from a higher level staying in the block behind mine is using a long lens and flash to capture pictures of me..my wife and hence into my unit...

Bearing in mind my wife's fully clothed and me with singlet over my shoulder....is it against the law for some1 to take photos into another person's unit? I would think it is akin to Voyeurism...

As my 400D is in Canon for repairs...i used my old G3 in video mode to try to capture the person....he has the galls to wave at me and my wife....

I just came back from the Airport this morning..about 30minutes back....then realised after bathing...with pants on...that some1 from a higher level staying in the block behind mine is using a long lens and flash to capture pictures of me..my wife and hence into my unit...

Bearing in mind my wife's fully clothed and me with singlet over my shoulder....is it against the law for some1 to take photos into another person's unit? I would think it is akin to Voyeurism...

As my 400D is in Canon for repairs...i used my old G3 in video mode to try to capture the person....he has the galls to wave at me and my wife....

Yes he can be have up if u are able to prove he have taken pics of u and your wife.
It is hard even if u have recoded image of him taking pics of u,he can claim the birds in the tree.

Yes he can be have up if u are able to prove he have taken pics of u and your wife.
It is hard even if u have recoded image of him taking pics of u,he can claim the birds in the tree.

well based on what I know even if one reformats the CF/SD cards...pictures can still be retrieved....will report police...and I forget to mention...when he looks out from his unit...there is only my block of flats....

only a small 2-lane road separating our 2 blocks...800mm...overkill or not?

are u sure he was shooting u guys?

dunno why he would want pictures of u if u were both clothed anyway...?

he could have just been innocently testing out the new lens he bought 30 mins ago.

are u sure he was shooting u guys?

dunno why he would want pictures of u if u were both clothed anyway...?

he could have just been innocently testing out the new lens he bought 30 mins ago.

ya, still waving somemore... maybe a friend either upper or lower level and testing lens.

i suggest you go up to his unit and have a civil conversation to clear ant misunderstanding.

doing that tonight when I reach home......want to have light when I record the conversations...

flash??

get a cheap laser pointer and then point to his lens next time if he shoot u again... ;) see if he dares to do it again

Back to the topic.

You definitely can launch a police report which I believe it can be illegal to shoot someone's house from outside cos it's affecting one's private life. You should get him.

Hmm.. unpleasant enough to experience and have such neighbours. Guess best way is per mentioned. Be cool and go talk to him/her not to do that...

Nothing to fight, argue on... legal tessel sure not worth the time. My sympathy is with you.

Use a tele lense to shoot him
Then distribute flyers with his face on it.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.