is iPad already for sale in Singapore?

capedeci

Mar 20, 2010
Is it available widely with the official price? Or it is still sold out with bloated prices in Lucky plaza stalls?

Because I am planning to go to sg specifically to buy the ipad :)

thanks.

Yes. Apple.sg store and Challenger have it already...many many moons ago.

Wow. Come sg just to buy ipad??? LOL. Sg sellng cheaper than ur country?

Iirc, lucky plaza still got alot. Apple centre sold out.

so it is totally sold out? and I cannot buy at normal price?

Im not singaporean and dont have permanent address.... cannot order from online apple store for sure. Especially their timeframe is WITHIN 7-10 days... if it ships within 24 hours, it'll be much easier.

So it is still no stock anywhere official? Some lucky plaza shops of course will sell at $200-300 higher, and don't want to pay for it.

There are plenty of iPad in apple auto store,challenger,best denki and others. Why pick lucky plaza

Yes that is what im asking, do they have them? Or all stocks are pretty much scalped and sold through lucky shops at much higher price? Like what happened to iphone 3gs long ago

There are plenty of iPad in apple auto store,challenger,best denki and others. Why pick lucky plaza

Are you sure? AFAIK, as of now, most authorised resellers (MMI, iStudio, Epicentre, challenger, best denki) are still out of stock and stock replenishment is very eccentric, no one actually knows when new stock are coming.

ts, Can put my house Address. Haha.

Iirc, all apple store sold out!

Are you sure? AFAIK, as of now, most authorised resellers (MMI, iStudio, Epicentre, challenger, best denki) are still out of stock and stock replenishment is very eccentric, no one actually knows when new stock are coming.

i was at Jurong point & VivoCity today, visited Apple store , best denki and challenger, all have ipad for testing but i didnt ask if they have stock or not but since they have for show, i assume they have stock..

If you have a friend living in Singapore you could get him to order for you from the Apple Store online. It will be delivered to his home then you can pick it up when you come.