Is Gadget Infinity V2 Wireless Flash Trigger Avail Here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to have info if there are any retail shops (not internet) that sells these.

just checked with ruby. it is $100 for a set of the trigger. a hotshoe adapter will be another $20. best is to bring your flash and camera down to check whether it works and any misfiring.

ruby photo is located at peninsula plaza at the ground floor next to the camera workshop.

btw its a different model from tagore's.

second this. bring down and test it out whether working. not all products work the same.

just checked with ruby. it is $100 for a set of the trigger. a hotshoe adapter will be another $20. best is to bring your flash and camera down to check whether it works and any misfiring.

ruby photo is located at peninsula plaza at the ground floor next to the camera workshop.

btw its a different model from tagore's.

Huh o_O but Tagotech sells the exact same thing for S$70, and I can import it from HK/US for way less.. What's the deal? Same trigger right?

EDIT: Sorry, didn't see that it's different. Uh, which one is better? Tagotech or Ruby's?

If I recall correctly, Ruby sells the IMPACT ones which are not by Gadget Infinity. I had the latter sent down from HK and it was misfiring all the way from day one. Thought it only happened with Canon but my fren's Nikons had the same issue. Mr Ho at Ruby has told me the IMPACT ones have received no complaints, even from the PJs.

Oh? Is that so.. Alright I'll get this at the end of the month then. Thanks for the headsup. D'you know if Ruby photo is ok with 'testing' their stuff? I'm going to Peninsular Plaza tmr and I thought of checking out Ruby.

go ahead. no problem.

Oh? Is that so.. Alright I'll get this at the end of the month then. Thanks for the headsup. D'you know if Ruby photo is ok with 'testing' their stuff? I'm going to Peninsular Plaza tmr and I thought of checking out Ruby.

If I recall correctly, Ruby sells the IMPACT ones which are not by Gadget Infinity. I had the latter sent down from HK and it was misfiring all the way from day one. Thought it only happened with Canon but my fren's Nikons had the same issue. Mr Ho at Ruby has told me the IMPACT ones have received no complaints, even from the PJs.

Thanks for the info,

Anyone have actual experiences of the IMPACT ones? It works out to be double the price if getting 2 receivers including the hotshoe adapters.

Status
Not open for further replies.