Is FujiFilm FinePix F601Z good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kainsng

Which should i buy? FujiFilm FinePix F601Z or Minolta DiMAGE S304.
F601Z is 900 at AP(quoted on 2/3/01) wif 128 mb memory or
S304 at 700+ wif basic bundle....
I cant find much review about the F601Z... mostly previews
Any masters to show me some pointers?

Originally posted by Kainsng

Did u check out the review sites? i think dcresource and dpreview has some sample photos. Juz compare the 2 and see which one u like.

i did my research, but never seen users posting any comments about the F601Z. So i not sure what cons does this digital cam have.
(a point to add :another shop in sls tried selling me F601Z at $980! And he sounds like he got a good bargain for me. luckily i read these forums otherwise i would have been cheated....AP seems the cheapest...):thumbsup:

Well, i got the Fuji and i like it. The main problems i have is the 3x zoom when i try to take animals and 3 sec shutter which sometimes limit the shutter and aperture choices u can make. If u take places like orchard road at nite, then it is more than enough. The quality in daylight is very good. Think a lot of pple here like the S304. U can check the archives for comments.

Maybe you can tell us what you're looking for in the camera, what's important to you, and what kind of pictures are you mainly going to take.

Looking for a camera which is:
- <S$1000
- good quality photo
- video-mode with sound
- at least 3 mega pixel
- compact
- some manual settings (a newbie, but a serious learner)

as i am a newbie, so i considered myself a snapper. Just going round to snap photos. :p

Looking for a camera which is:
- <S$1000
- good quality photo
- video-mode with sound
- at least 3 mega pixel
- compact
- some manual settings (a newbie, but a serious learner)

as i am a newbie, so i considered myself a snapper. Just going round to snap photos. :p

Seems like u r describing th 601 :D. How abt S30?

Anyone who have this camera can give some reviews. As this is a rather new camera, only previews are on the web. I interested in this camera, but will like to hear form those having this cam first:gbounce:

This new thread of yours is very similar to the one in the Newbies Corner sub-forum, I shall merge the 2 threads together.

Status
Not open for further replies.