it depends on ur personal preference, and whether u want paid photo sharing services or not...
Look Here for another thread about free photo sharing sites...
personally i don't really like flickr coz of it's interface.. it can't really be personalised and your main page shows all your photos so it looks a bit disorganised... but in terms of speed it's one of the best.. and the mass editing tools are also very good...
I hv been a Flickr member for 5 months, I guess the +/- points are
- fast upload of photos even in bulk
- fast and intuitive user interface especially in organising and tagging of photos
- photos can be easily grouped in sets, and can be sent to interest groups.
- anybody can start a "group" example 100BestB&W, set their own rules, admins , or even make their grp exclusive for invite-only members
- Near limitless "helpful aids" can be installed via Greasemonkey scripts via FireFox browser,
basically enhancing your commenting/sharing/browsing experience. You need to use it to
know how good it is.
- poor customisation ie there is no difference fr your homepage to the others
- still lacking in the hip/arty quotient as compared to deviantart and some other sites.
if u wanna use www.myphotoalbum.com pls pm so u can sign up through me, we would get both advantages. it is good where it shows the actual real resolution and it is very organised and 1st time user friendly even for ppl visiting your account