is finally ending.

wootsk

Deregistered
Aug 12, 2007
Small Island
For those who hates the ultra long taiwanese and hongkong drama with no action and always the same y=mx+c plot (always the same stupid old plot), I just heard the good news that 爱 is finally ending. I might open a bottle at home to celebrate on the last episode:cheers:
:cheergal::cheergal::cheergal:

I am now praying for 夜市人生 to end faster, as they sucking up timing where they show old Chinese movies or entertainment show at weekend 7pm. I rather watch 50 replay of Stephen Chow old movie than that Chinese soup opera.;(

For those who hates the ultra long taiwanese and hongkong drama with no action and always the same y=mx+c plot (always the same stupid old plot), I just heard the good news that 爱 is finally ending. I might open a bottle at home to celebrate on the last episode:cheers:
:cheergal::cheergal::cheergal:

I am now praying for 夜市人生 to end faster, as they sucking up timing where they show old Chinese movies or entertainment show at weekend 7pm. I rather watch 50 replay of Stephen Chow old movie than that Chinese soup opera.;(

i'm ok with ai. starting wasnt nice... but near ending, the humor is very good. i like masha and the steel bros hahaha

let me interest u with this

[video=youtube;a5cVS4QS1eo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5cVS4QS1eo[/video]

Don't be too happy, maybe after the 爱 they are going to broadcast 恨 that is going to last another few freaking years.

I watched some episodes at the beginning; quite a bit in the middle; and must now watch some at the end. Then, I will know the whole story of this drama.

LOL how come no one complains about Korean dramas with exaggerated wooden acting, reactions and expressions are same to all actors and actresses, same plot no matter what genre....

oh wait.

i forgot. they look so darn hot.

LOL how come no one complains about Korean dramas with exaggerated wooden acting, reactions and expressions are same to all actors and actresses, same plot no matter what genre....

oh wait.

Cause the korean drama doesn't show at the dinner time slot. I don't watch much TV, but I got the habit of eating infront of it or somewhere the TV screen can be seen. There is once when I am developing film after dinner around 8 when the show is going on and it sort of cause me to be so mentally unbalance that I almost pour in my bleach before my color developer. Heng I realise it fast when water bath is still running.

Reminds me of a funny incident earlier this year. I was on a bus to KL; on the same bus was this family of 4 - the parents + 2 young girls (3-5 years old).
To pass time, the kids sang nursery songs. They started with 世上只有媽媽好 but didn't know the lyrics well and couldn't complete it.
So the mom said they could sing any song they know and the kids started belting out the horribly annoying theme to 爱 - 我问天 - perfectly. :eek:

Seems like even kids love the show.

Nothing can beat this... 11,689 episodes as of 2011-10-07.

Mediacock Channel 5 literally aired this continuously through its transition from SBC --> TCS --> Mediacorpses. IIRC, it was on the afternoon timeslot. :sweat:

[vid]Og7-6YubuS4[/vid]
YouTube Video ID No. OG7-6YUBUS4

[vid]AoyZs-WTQp8[/vid]
YouTube Video ID No. AOYZS-WTQP8

Last edited:
i thought only aunty or uncle watch it..

Once I heard two uncle talking loudly in coffee shop.

Uncle A : 今天有没有做爱?

Uncle B : 今天星期天没有做爱.

Then I realize that they are talking about the show :bsmilie:

Once I heard two uncle talking loudly in coffee shop.

Uncle A : 今天有没有做爱?

Uncle B : 今天星期天没有做爱.

Then I realize that they are talking about the show :bsmilie:

:bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

Similarly, was wondering what was so interesting about Seinfeld sitcom (1990s) & "Friends" sitcom of the 1980s that the US audiences liked.
Bad taste is universal.

Last edited:
I am an uncle I like watching.

I am an uncle I like watching.

I think the show ai appeals more to the older crowd, like me too! Go and watch the last few episodes, cause the bad guys gona have their deserts soon, heeheh

kei1309 said:

oh wait.

Plastic can help u looks as hot..

cks2k2 said:
Reminds me of a funny incident earlier this year. I was on a bus to KL; on the same bus was this family of 4 - the parents + 2 young girls (3-5 years old).
To pass time, the kids sang nursery songs. They started with 世上只有媽媽好 but didn't know the lyrics well and couldn't complete it.
So the mom said they could sing any song they know and the kids started belting out the horribly annoying theme to 爱 - 我问天 - perfectly. :eek:

Seems like even kids love the show.

The show is prime time slot..

If they don't show taiwanese or hk drama serials, what are they supposed to put on air? Their own work? :bsmilie::bsmilie:

If they don't show taiwanese or hk drama serials, what are they supposed to put on air? Their own work? :bsmilie::bsmilie:

u can try asking the taiwanese villain to extend his dying speech..
their "last breath" :thumbsup:..

kuanwk said:
u can try asking the taiwanese villain to extend his dying speech..
their "last breath" :thumbsup:..

+300 episodes!!! :bsmilie::bsmilie: