Is equote really cheaper?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tech_oasis

Aug 31, 2002
Read in lots of thread that many people get additional discount from equote.

Is this really true? How much savings are we usually talking about?

:D

Bought A70 at $509.60 with equote, else i think is $520. Maybe price went up recently but shop warrant equote which validity is 1 week.

Originally posted by cute88
Bought A70 at $509.60 with equote, else i think is $520. Maybe price went up recently but shop warrant equote which validity is 1 week.

Mind telling me from where?
Tried MSCOLOR but no reply :dunno:

Not really ... additional discount ... but the quotation is generally lower if you do an e-quote.

MS Colour. Need to wait couple of days for equote.

a couple of days? I send in a quote that got no reply for MONTHS liao.

CP is good, every TIME reply within 3 days.

Originally posted by Sony717
a couple of days? I send in a quote that got no reply for MONTHS liao.

CP is good, every TIME reply within 3 days.

I think it depends on the number of requests they get ... there was once I did not get back an equote from CP too ... maybe the email wasn't successful . . . but so long as it doen't happen for all quotes I think it is okay . . .

The last time I asked for a quote, they didn't reply until I called them a few days later and they gave me a quote on the spot thru the phone. They said that they had too many requests for quotation and thus couldn't reply them on time. Sounds reasonable to me.

Anyway, I just asked for a quote this afternoon before I went out and got their reply today.

I would suggest that you give them a call if you need the quote urgently.

I waited for almost a month and still no reply. Instead they gave me an advertisement email. Cathay is much better in equote service.

MS Colour. Need to wait couple of days for equote.

Last time i sent an equote to MS color it took them 4 days to reply but the price was resonable and i got the cam. One thing they usually dun include GST so it might seem "cheaper". As usual, do some "home work" on the price of the cam before buying, even when they are "cheaper in Equote":p

Originally posted by Gunjack
I waited for almost a month and still no reply. Instead they gave me an advertisement email. Cathay is much better in equote service.

i send in an equote to cp for about 2 weeks now but still not yet reply.
MS color have to wait cause the lady who reply is not always there.but their service is no.1 i have to say.

Originally posted by RuthBaby
its deft cheaper...

plus u die die also must mention u r from CLUBSNAP.. further discount will be given.. cos i tried tt in AP too :D

sure or not? :p

Equote for CP is at least 3% cheaper. U should get your equote within a week. Anything more, don't bother to wait, send again. MS Color has a habit of replying equote on every Firday before 5.00pm as well as some other random days, not definite.

Originally posted by Pepper
Equote for CP is at least 3% cheaper. U should get your equote within a week. Anything more, don't bother to wait, send again. MS Color has a habit of replying equote on every Firday before 5.00pm as well as some other random days, not definite.

I just did a equote with MS color this morning and they just replied to me. :D :thumbsup:

Originally posted by RuthBaby
its deft cheaper...

plus u die die also must mention u r from CLUBSNAP.. further discount will be given.. cos i tried tt in AP too :D

I usually just head to AP and ask ... familiar faces get instant e-quote + discount .... hahaha :D

Status
Not open for further replies.