Is eneloop batteries available in singapore?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wind30

Deregistered
Mar 14, 2004
anyone seen eneloop batteries? if so where?

wind30 said:
anyone seen eneloop batteries? if so where?

I think it is still not in singapore yet. That's why I got mine from Japan recently (Feb 06). But not sure if it will be available in IT Show.

Anybody selling these in singapore yet ??

are they good, in terms of charge retention and capacity? are they picky about what chargers that can be used?
gohaj said:
I think it is still not in singapore yet. That's why I got mine from Japan recently (Feb 06). But not sure if it will be available in IT Show.

saw it during the IT show.. around 19+ for 2x AA iirc
currently not sure if its retail anywhere.. might want to check with sanyo

AFAIK, the capacity of eneloop battery for AA is only 2000mAH. If you have a habbit to charge everything before D-day, better to look for 2700mAH non eneloop one.

Regards,
Arto.

Thanks..
I've emailed Sanyo Singapore and they said eneloop will only be launched (here) on June 2006.

scandisk said:
can try South Asia Computer @ Funan....saw a few packs there...not sure there's stock though..

eawtan said:
Thanks..
I've emailed Sanyo Singapore and they said eneloop will only be launched (here) on June 2006.

ya I called Sanyo up and that is what they said. BUT I bought 4 eneloop batteries YESTERDAY from South Asia Funan....

wind30 said:
ya I called Sanyo up and that is what they said. BUT I bought 4 eneloop batteries YESTERDAY from South Asia Funan....

Thanks for the info , how much were they selling it for??

What type of charger can be used for the eneloop battery ?

smallobject said:
how many u need? .. i have ready stocks in SG. price. $15each pack (2 pcs)
can me at 9272 8865

scandisk said:
can try South Asia Computer @ Funan....saw a few packs there...not sure there's stock though..

Yes, they have stocks...selling @ $15.90/pack

Status
Not open for further replies.