Hi,

I am thinking if to install "diamond energy water"
Any of you use this?
Please share your opinion

i m drinking now ..

But Dun feel to have any energy ....

eikin said:
it's all in the mind :bsmilie:

i did tried diamond water before it was launched in singapore, i know it has been selling quite well in countries like HK and MY.

the water do taste different after passed thru the machine...the texture is like more smooth and not so "thick", the machine also remove the chlorine, so can drink straight away without boiling.

this diamond water suppose to have smaller molecules, thus it is easier for the body to absorb, u wont feel so "bloated" even u drink a lot of diamond water...it can also do a lot of amazing things, u should able to find out more from the salesman or the demo

Wai said:
i did tried diamond water before it was launched in singapore, i know it has been selling quite well in countries like HK and MY.

the water do taste different after passed thru the machine...the texture is like more smooth and not so "thick", the machine also remove the chlorine, so can drink straight away without boiling.

this diamond water suppose to have smaller molecules, thus it is easier for the body to absorb, u wont feel so "bloated" even u drink a lot of diamond water...it can also do a lot of amazing things, u should able to find out more from the salesman or the demo

the taste part has to do with the pH value of the water. heard of soft and hard water?

anyway i still think there's no reason to pay big $$$ for this kind of overhyped thing

Diamond Energy Water.... Well, the only ppl that I see feeling really good are the salespeople when they luff their way to the bank. :bsmilie:

Eating too clean stuff later only gives u a horribly weak stomach when u can take anything dirty.

But dat's just me. Never believed in all these crap anyway. :bsmilie:

Long long time ago, got people believe that water or whatever containing radioactivity was good for health. Many of them died horrible deaths.

sometimes it maybe beneficial for the human body to be subjected to very slight contamination of water. this promotes and strengthens immunity against illnesses. if the water is too pure, the human body may take it for granted and renders a weaker immunity and easily fall sick.

after all, the quality of PUB water has far surpassed the stringent requirements of WHO, and additional filtering of the water is highly unnecessary. who knows, these filters will remove the traces of beneficial agents, eg flouride that promotes healthy teeth.

why want to install?

i heard on how some user dismantle it for unknown reasons after some time..

so maybe can.. buy second hand.. ;)

ortega said:
i drink PUB water straight from the tap
so far no problems

same here .. it taste better than boiled water
more O² probably :cool:

I also agree with user1234 ..

Rumour said fishes cant survive in such water cos is too CLEAN. Any one can test with its pet fish?

simon80 said:
same here .. it taste better than boiled water
more O² probably :cool:

I also agree with user1234 ..

Rumour said fishes cant survive in such water cos is too CLEAN. Any one can test with its pet fish?
how to be more oxygen???
H20 is make up of only 1 Oxygen component. It wouldnt be H20 if more Oxygen is added. Chemistry laws does not permit it

alechim said:
how to be more oxygen???
H20 is make up of only 1 Oxygen component. It wouldnt be H20 if more Oxygen is added. Chemistry laws does not permit it

dissolved O2 ;) aquatic life depends on it to survive.

alechim said:
how to be more oxygen???

It only works during christmas... H3O3, HOHOHO... :bsmilie:

During normal days its just H2O, no wonder every monday i see alot of ppl hyper ventilating.. :think:

eikin said:
dissolved O2 ;) aquatic life depends on it to survive.
how to dissolve O2???
In fact the fish pump water through their gills coz the H2O contains Oxygen molecues...not dissolve O2:embrass:

Status
Not open for further replies.