Is death the solution

Status
Not open for further replies.

clarinet

Nov 16, 2004
strewberry farm
Hi ppl... recently seeing more suicide cases... Is death the solution to end all sadness in this world?
Looking at another viewpoint... something, some problem just simply cannot, no way to solve, so is death the answer? :dunno:

these ppl are narrow minded and had not seen the world. too bad.

tis people must have taken life the simple way, when trouble comes, to them death is the only coward way out maybe.

Drudkh said:
these ppl are narrow minded and had not seen the world. too bad.
not really...:nono: :nono:
not tat they r narrow minded, is juz tat human is selfish. no one give them help or advice when they need it. really pity them. friends besides u, really consider themselves true friends??? i doubt it. been through tis b4, so understand it. open minded didnt mean tat u ll live happily forever too...

hope don look down on these ppl or avoid them.

trigger_lim said:
not really...:nono: :nono:
not tat they r narrow minded, is juz tat human is selfish. no one give them help or advice when they need it. really pity them. friends besides u, really consider themselves true friends??? i doubt it. been through tis b4, so understand it. open minded didnt mean tat u ll live happily forever too...

hope don look down on these ppl or avoid them.

whao... so serious hah? must answer four times?
:bigeyes:

Death is not the answer to your problems. It is a burden to the living.

Personally, I think it is wrong to end one's life unless it is absolutely necessary to do so. Eg. Euthanasia(mercy killing).
At the same time, I dun think we should condemn the deceased too. We can't changed the fact that the individual is dead......but we can learn and help others not take the decision(suicide) lightly lor.

When the going gets tough, the tough get going...:devil:

clarinet said:
Hi ppl... recently seeing more suicide cases... Is death the solution to end all sadness in this world?
Looking at another viewpoint... something, some problem just simply cannot, no way to solve, so is death the answer? :dunno:

if you don't believe in life after this world....and if you do not have anything to look forward to anymore in this world.. i guess...

but i think it is sad when people are driven to this desperation that only death can take away their pain. can't help thinking that society is somewhat responsible.

Out-Of-Focus said:
if you don't believe in life after this world....and if you do not have anything to look forward to anymore in this world.. i guess...

but i think it is sad when people are driven to this desperation that only death can take away their pain. can't help thinking that society is somewhat responsible.

maybe they think in their coming life(next life) they will be better off... i think so... maybe

i guess these people see death as a solution but what they dun realize is that they are actually causing more problems. In a society like singapore, stress is eveywhere. For those who can take the challenge, theywill survive and prosper. For some they chhose the easy way out which is death.
Got to know a guy in his early forties who was retrenched and the wife left him subsequently. It was a double blow for him as he used to earn like $8000 a month and now he claims he has nothing left and he felt that death was the only way out. I asked if he was sure he had nothing left and he said yes.
Pretty sad, right?
However, i told him that at least he is still healthy and has two hands and legs and he has not lost entirely everything. Compare with those people who are handicapped and the sicked, one will realise that he is not worst off.
I last learnt that he is practising meditation and now he is ready to face the challenge again....

clarinet said:
depression is treatable if the root of the problem can be solve.

And by that I'm gonna assume you think the root of the problem can't be solved.

Sometimes we've to ask ourselves whether if we "placed" the problem there to make ourselves stumble in the first place.

clarinet said:
depression is treatable if the root of the problem can be solve.

wad if tt root is outta control? & no 1 (relatives & frds all) 1 2 help? ;(

some ppl really 1 2 help but they r so bad at it, things gets worse...

Geckorian said:
And by that I'm gonna assume you think the root of the problem can't be solved.

Sometimes we've to ask ourselves whether if we "placed" the problem there to make ourselves stumble in the first place.

i kno u walk alot & will siam those roots. i newbie ler... :bsmilie:

jbma said:
Death is not the answer to your problems. It is a burden to the living.

My sentiments exactly.
I have no respect for people who take their own lives, and taking others along with them.
Them and those freaking suicide bombers.
:rolleyes:

tt meanz there will always b problems 2 solve & ther r many slackers in d world in position 2 solve them yet do nothing abt it... :devil:

I only have one thing to say, which is 'More people equals to more problems'.:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.