is D80 can be HDR?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think u meant "Can D80 do HDR shots?"

HDR is a technique, not a feature you can find on cams.
In order to do HDR, you need 3 pictures of different exposure and combine them using software like Photomatrix.

The multiple exposure thing is Bracketing function which take 3 shots of different exposures.

Almost all modern cameras can do HDR shots, even PNS..

As long as they have a feature that can adjust exposure settings.

p&s with manual mode also can do hdr

the ability to modify shutter speed while keeping ISO/aperture/WB constant is all that is required

read up more kthxbai

Read night86mare's 2nd last post and go read what HDR means.

Combining multiple exposure in camera does help a bit with range, but its not HDR.

Hi xiiaoDEATH

If you mean can D80 auto bracket 3 shots of different exposure for you for purpose of HDR processing, yes it can.

Ryan

thanks for tips but where i can find this auto bracketing ? and also the picture must use photoshop to join together isit ? or which software can free download like photomatix or something. thanks.

1. Read your manual.
2. Read the guide that was given to you.
3. You already know the software, so why not use it?

thanks for tips but where i can find this auto bracketing ? and also the picture must use photoshop to join together isit ? or which software can free download like photomatix or something. thanks.

Press and hold the BKT button, rotating the main command dials to select the number of frames ( 2 / 3 shots) for the bracket and the subcommand dial to adjust EV steps.

Here is the manual : http://www.nikonusa.com/pdf/manuals/noprint/D80_noprint.pdf page 56

The brackets can be processed by Photoshop or other HDR softwares.

Photomatix is not free, there is a trial copy though

Ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.