Is CS heading to be an Adult Photo Site?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sion

Looking at the titles and the content of the posts in Studio/Model Shoots, do you think that CS is heading to be a premeir Asian Adult Photo Site? :)

To this welcomed change, shouldn't we impose an age limit to those who register to become a member? We do have a significant number of students among our midst.

I have nothing against risque or nude images. Just like to see a 12-year-old who borrows his dad's DSLR stick to shooting insects.

:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Looking at the titles and the content of the posts in Studio/Model Shoots, do you think that CS is heading to be a premeir Asian Adult Photo Site?

To this welcomed change, shouldn't we impose an age limit to those who register to become a member? We do have a significant number of students among our midst.

I have nothing against risque or nude images. Just like to see a 12-year-old who borrows his dad's DSLR stick to shooting insects.

Don't worry abt it laa........... I am sure you do troll around King Cross. :bsmilie:

Benign said:
Don't worry abt it laa........... I am sure you do troll around King Cross. :bsmilie:

No need for that lah.

I had worked for 3 months in the imaging department of Australian Penthouse magazine. :)

You want free black label copies of it or not? Please PM address. :bsmilie:

take it as early education lor...with the internet age, i assume with belief any 10 year old have already seen what the opposite anatomy has..:angel:

Sjourn said:
take it as early education lor...with the internet age, i assume with belief any 10 year old have already seen what the opposite anatomy has..:angel:

Simply go to
zaobao_com.gif
www.zaobao.com MAIN page, and you will see dozens of ads that bring you to some "educational" articles

worse of all, these links are cleverly blended with other news topic, I accidentally click on them because I thought they are one of the news articles :sweat: You can find lots of them in every other pages too, wonder how much $ zaobao has made from those innocent clicks to these ads.

untitled4vq1.png

Funny....this kind of articles are allowed in newspaper but not those written by Mr. Brown? :think:

because it's in chinese and obviously someone can't read chinese.

wasn't refering to you :bsmilie: or anyone on CS actually. :bsmilie:

Sion said:
No need for that lah.

I had worked for 3 months in the imaging department of Australian Penthouse magazine. :)

That explains where you probably heard of GR. Is the Penthouse office still located in Cammeray?

Sion said:
No need for that lah.

DOnt believe you!! prove it.... pls..

Sion said:
Looking at the titles and the content of the posts in Studio/Model Shoots, do you think that CS is heading to be a premeir Asian Adult Photo Site? :)

It's the appreciation of the human art form :bsmilie:

yanyewkay said:

wonder if students still need to do newspaper cutting in school...cos now can simply click on the link and print out the articles

imagine the student print all those "news" articles with * next to it and submit to teacher :bsmilie:

Wai said:
wonder if students still need to do newspaper cutting in school...cos now can simply click on the link and print out the articles

imagine the student print all those "news" articles with * next to it and submit to teacher :bsmilie:

Depends who is the teacher.

He may have a bigger book of newspaper cuttings.

:bsmilie:

I don't think a issue as it printed

本网站为性健康教育网站,未成年人请自觉离开!kekeke :dunno:

YMMV
Cheers

Sion said:

:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Haiz, going to close shop soon .... :(

longkangman said:
本网站为性健康教育网站,未成年人请自觉离开!kekeke :dunno:

why only limit to adults if it is REALLY for educational purpose? :think:

i am more concern with the way that they blend these ads with the news, I thought they should be more serious with when they report the news...as i was reading about the korean missles issue, suddenly i went to a page asking me to buy enlargement pills :bsmilie:

yanyewkay said:

I bet that someone's surname either starts wif LEE or WONG.

Status
Not open for further replies.