SGee
recession hit CS oso? :bsmilie:

lots of my posts were "laid off"! :bsmilie:

Darren

ClubSNAP Admin
Staff member
Jan 16, 2002
Melbourne
Apologies. Due to member feedback about high post count and the perceived connotations, we have excluded Kopitiam posts from the post count statistics.

Also, there was some corruption of the database which had to be fixed and resulted in reduction in post counts as well.

Jan 28, 2008
Lol, my post count kena halved:bigeyes:

Looks like half my time here in CS is spent toking rubbish.... Muz reflect liao....

.Hack

Mar 16, 2006
www.doggiehaven.sg
For a moment, i really thought the system was hacked.
Cos my post count was 333. :bsmilie:

nyxx88

Nov 17, 2004
+1.

i wanna see what is my current count then...

Jan 28, 2008
So in theory, the higher post count you have...the more crab you talk? :sweatsm:
Eh no... If u have been toking alot, but post count still very low, means toking alot of crap in kopitiam:bsmilie:

ahbian

May 23, 2006
Apologies. Due to member feedback about high post count and the perceived connotations, we have excluded Kopitiam posts from the post count statistics.

Also, there was some corruption of the database which had to be fixed and resulted in reduction in post counts as well.
Not to include kopitiam posts? Actually, i think its for the better not to include.:thumbsup:

sORe-EyEz

Jun 28, 2005
SGee
Eh no... If u have been toking alot, but post count still very low, means toking alot of crap in kopitiam:bsmilie:
the problem will just shift outside Kopitiam... :sweat:

just post one-liners:
- wow, chio :lovegrin:
- :bigeyes: tack sharp! :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom