Is Clubsnap only for Digital camera users?

Status
Not open for further replies.

juste_millieu

Mar 17, 2004
Hello,
I'm new in photographing, would like to learn how to shoot nice photo. I have a Canon 300V and a Canon 70-300mm zoom lenses. Want to know if Clubsnap is only for digital camera user?

Not really, there are still many members using film cameras. And some using both digital and film concurrently.

juste_millieu said:
Hello,
I'm new in photographing, would like to learn how to shoot nice photo. I have a Canon 300V and a Canon 70-300mm zoom lenses. Want to know if Clubsnap is only for digital camera user?

No lah! There are people from two camps here. But in reality, most people would have both a digital and a film solution! :D

Thankx alot :)

juste_millieu said:
Hello,
what make you have such thinking? I also just joined and my impression is that this place is mostly for film user and not sure if digital user are welcome or not

Ice said:
what make you have such thinking? I also just joined and my impression is that this place is mostly for film user and not sure if digital user are welcome or not

It will be a joke if meet them outgoing then only notice that "oo... it is a digital camera club" ;)

Alamak. As long as can capture light and produce picture can liao.

Pinhole camera, disposable camera, etc.. users also can.

Maybe speed camera and red light camera not very welcome.... :p

juste_millieu said:
It will be a joke if meet them outgoing then only notice that "oo... it is a digital camera club" ;)

Hehe.. well if it is any comfort.. I am still a film user..

Welcome to the world of photography.. It is a very interesting world.. of simple and artistic interpretations.. Hope to see some of your works soon..

Cheerio..

pethidine said:
Alamak. As long as can capture light and produce picture can liao.

Pinhole camera, disposable camera, etc.. users also can.

Maybe speed camera and red light camera not very welcome.... :p

What about handphone camera ? Ha Ha Ha ;p

gadrian said:
Hehe.. well if it is any comfort.. I am still a film user..

same here....

I have gone from film to 100% digital then started using film again with digital now back to 100% film ....

Status
Not open for further replies.