Is Club Snap turning into a dot.com?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godzilla Invades

Dec 14, 2003
Toa Payoh
Visit site
Guys, I think Club Snap is turning into a dot.com company.

Admin is that true?

If it is, I think Club Snap will start to collect a nominal fees or some kind of membership fees in the near future.........

Try typing www.Clubsnap.com

Godzilla Invades said:
Guys, I think Club Snap is turning into a dot.com company.

Admin is that true?

If it is, I think Club Snap will start to collect a nominal fees or some kind of membership fees in the near future.........

Try typing www.Clubsnap.com

Don't be ridiculous. They'll be shooting themselves in the foot if they do that. It is common to buy domain suffixes in order to prevent cybersquatting. There's nothing wrong with that. Even if a website is associated with a .com domain name, it doesn't mean it's a business entity either.

ordinaryless said:
aei, last time type www.clubsnap.com cannot ley...hmmz, someone bought the www.clubsnap.com for us?
erm. the clubsnap.com domain has been around for a long long time liao. just that CS started with dot org so the admins stuck to it.

but what has a dotcom domain gotta do with collecting members' fees? :dunno: doesn't mean dotcom means must start making money out of it you know... otherwise i can start charging for my own personal domain liao.

Larry said:
erm. the clubsnap.com domain has been around for a long long time liao. just that CS started with dot org so the admins stuck to it.

but what has a dotcom domain gotta do with collecting members' fees? :dunno: doesn't mean dotcom means must start making money out of it you know... otherwise i can start charging for my own personal domain liao.

Haha, hmm..ok..

Maybe u can start to collect fees for every photography advice you gave or every problem u resolved in cs.. ;)

Larry said:

My bad.........been drinking too much! Hiccup! Burp! :kok:

Collecting fees... hrm, that's a good idea. We can have a bigger Bash next year. ;p

no $$ la... need to pay for camera and lens one.. imagine 5cents can change my day lehz....

i took a bus to school and EZ link 4got to top-up.. den need to pay coins.. den dun haf.. cuz all is notes... and i search and search.. i found a 50cent coin.... den i "keng siao" put in the 50cents and walked bak.. but the auntie shouted say need another 5cents more.. den i dig and dig and dig inside my sling... and thus.. finally got a 5cent.. if not.. cham lo.. no bus means cannot go school..... :bsmilie:

imagine.. what a 5cent can do to me now...... :sweatsm:

Status
Not open for further replies.